OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

why yall quote pics right above yall...

people would complain if they lookd like that anyway
saying they shouldve changed something, shape is off, etc

people love to complain just to complain, but I think their points about these 6s are somewhat valid. The red and air unit, maybe not, but the leather isunacceptable for me at least. Especially when they could've used the same materials from the DMP 6s.

^yea they couldve but they didnt...atleast its still a soft nubuck like material and not black leather lol

What if instead of this colorway they should commemorate the bulls
first championship a pack likes the cdp and dmp. Called it championship
pack which when MJ won the championship wearing the VI's. Lakers and
Chicago colorway. IMO

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I can't speak for the rest of NT, but I've seen fake 6s in public for quite sometime now.. Some you can tell it's straight out fake, others look almost believable that the only way you can tell is by looking at the red jumpman on the heel since at that time never existed.

I looked at that video again, all the fake suppliers in China have to do is change the color of the jumpman from red to black, change the infrared to varsity red, and there you have it. And if that ever happens, can we ever spot a fake from a legit pair of varsity red 6s ever again?
man just stop....the fake suppliers could just as easily put nike air on the back...infact they do sometimes also...ive seen fake 3s,4s,5s with nike air and im sure there are some fake 6s out there with nike air also......you guys kill me for real.....theres plenty of fakes out there that look almost spot on to authentics and alot of times the inside tag is one of the only ways to tell......this is honestly the worst excuse i have ever seen about not liking a shoe.....if this was the case then you should never want to buy a pair of jordans ever again because they make fakes of all of them

show me a pair of variants that look like the authentic retroes(pre-2006)
no im not gonna go look for fake shoes just to prove your lame excuse....ive seen em with my own eyes before....my friend had some fake oly 7sthat i couldnt even tell were fake when they were on his feet....i didnt even know until i inspected them up close..why do you think they have the legit checksection....not every shoe is so easy to spot with the naked eye....ive seen fake 11s that had spacing between the 23....ive seen blk cement 4s with nike air

your whole point was that you wouldnt be able to spot fake 6s because all the fake company had to do was change the jumpman air to black and you wouldnt beable to tell the difference anymore....and if thats the only way you can spot fake 6's then YOU must have seen some pretty spot on fake 6s yourself....theycould just as easily put black nike air on the back...then what would you do? i seriously cant even believe you typed that though...read it again....am i theonly one who cant believe how ridiculous it is?

I can't speak for the rest of NT, but I've seen fake 6s in public for quite sometime now.. Some you can tell it's straight out fake, others look almost believable that the only way you can tell is by looking at the red jumpman on the heel since at that time never existed.

I looked at that video again, all the fake suppliers in China have to do is change the color of the jumpman from red to black, change the infrared to varsity red, and there you have it. And if that ever happens, can we ever spot a fake from a legit pair of varsity red 6s ever again?
man just stop....the fake suppliers could just as easily put nike air on the back...infact they do sometimes also...ive seen fake 3s,4s,5s with nike air and im sure there are some fake 6s out there with nike air also......you guys kill me for real.....theres plenty of fakes out there that look almost spot on to authentics and alot of times the inside tag is one of the only ways to tell......this is honestly the worst excuse i have ever seen about not liking a shoe.....if this was the case then you should never want to buy a pair of jordans ever again because they make fakes of all of them

no im not gonna go look for fake shoes just to prove your lame excuse....ive seen em with my own eyes before....my friend had some fake oly 7s that i couldnt even tell were fake when they were on his feet....i didnt even know until i inspected them up close..why do you think they have the legit check section....not every shoe is so easy to spot with the naked eye....ive seen fake 11s that had spacing between the 23....ive seen blk cement 4s with nike air

your whole point was that you wouldnt be able to spot fake 6s because all the fake company had to do was change the jumpman air to black and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference anymore....and if thats the only way you can spot fake 6's then YOU must have seen some pretty spot on fake 6s yourself....they could just as easily put black nike air on the back...then what would you do? i seriously cant even believe you typed that though...read it again....am i the only one who cant believe how ridiculous it is?

all you have to do is take a sharpie and color the red jumpman on the fake and your fine thats it i just cant beleave what jb did
frown.gif

^^if that's the case it would be smarter to spend on a $100 fake shoe rather than +$175 on authentic jb fake looking kiks......

Hope they going to look better when I hold them in my hands, but somehow I think that I will still copp them as they almost remind me of those that I once hadwhen I was young and fooling around :smile:

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

^^if that's the case it would be smarter to spend on a $100 fake shoe rather than +$175 on authentic jb fake looking kiks......

No it wouldnt, your pathetic to even consider buy fakes over authentic "fake looking" ones.

no im not gonna go look for fake shoes just to prove your lame excuse....ive seen em with my own eyes before....my friend had some fake oly 7s that i couldnt even tell were fake when they were on his feet....i didnt even know until i inspected them up close..why do you think they have the legit check section....not every shoe is so easy to spot with the naked eye....ive seen fake 11s that had spacing between the 23....ive seen blk cement 4s with nike air

your whole point was that you wouldnt be able to spot fake 6s because all the fake company had to do was change the jumpman air to black and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference anymore....and if thats the only way you can spot fake 6's then YOU must have seen some pretty spot on fake 6s yourself....they could just as easily put black nike air on the back...then what would you do? i seriously cant even believe you typed that though...read it again....am i the only one who cant believe how ridiculous it is?

no fam, i see it too....the nonsense that dude is typing.

and did that one guy really say that JB is catering to the new young and LESS EDUCATED???
laugh.gif
for real man??? for real?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

No it wouldnt, your pathetic to even consider buy fakes over authentic "fake looking" ones.
it would be stupid to spend $80 more when you can get the same exact shoe for less
wink.gif

the vid of the kids fake vi's and the pics of the actual one are spot on. if there are this many people willing to cop fake autentics it would probablymake a profit to buy all the fakes and sell them off for $175
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

man +@#* a NIKE AIR

nobody's thinkin of NIKE AIR wit these
laugh.gif

its already blacked out....everyone is tight over da materials not being what they could've been.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

no fam, i see it too....the nonsense that dude is typing.

and did that one guy really say that JB is catering to the new young and LESS EDUCATED???
laugh.gif
for real man??? for real?

dude, your post about Nike Air is nonsense as well. Noone is really complaining.

as for the other dude.....trying to twist my post up

there is more than just looking at the spacing on the 23 by telling if their real or fake

oly 7s look fake to begin with, comparing it to the OG.

what I posted was this
all the fake suppliers in China have to do is change the color of the jumpman from red to black, change the infrared to varsity red, and there you have it

you:

your whole point was that you wouldnt be able to spot fake 6s because all the fake company had to do was change the jumpman air to black and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference anymore
my whole point is JB sticking to the consumers today. If a boycott ever happens, I'd like to see it before I die because then we'd seequality retroes again.

Anyone can tell the difference if they just "only change the jumpman from red to black". Why didn't you mention "if they changed the colorfrom infrared to varsity red?" Because you would or wouldn't be able to tell what's real or fake?

Back
Top Bottom