OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by dtb00201

they make fakes in almost every color you can think of so what is jb supposed to do...never drop a new colorway of a shoe just because they have a fake version in the same color...and of all the colors....i seriously cannot believe you are arguing because they made a shoe with the bulls colorway

it's not about the colorway, ti's about that awful material......but because it's considered a retro +. that makes it ok?

And if JB ever released these as an authentic pair, would you honestly buy?

imgad

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

they make fakes in almost every color you can think of so what is jb supposed to do...never drop a new colorway of a shoe just because they have a fake version in the same color...and of all the colors....i seriously cannot believe you are arguing because they made a shoe with the bulls colorway

it's not about the colorway, ti's about that awful material......but because it's considered a retro +. that makes it ok?

And if JB ever released these as an authentic pair, would you honestly buy?

imgad

you say its awful...but in all honesty i don't mind suede....i don't necessarily prefer it...but its not terrible..and no i wouldn't buy thoseshoes up there because they are ugly....and i still believe 00 infrareds>>09 varsity reds by a big margin...but i still like the varsity reds a lot...itis a nice looking shoe

and no i wouldn't buy those shoes up there because they are ugly....
you my friend speak for a small margin. Example, Levi Is.
sick.gif
Watch 90% on here go crazy if JB ever releases those just because they are 11s and considered legit just because it's made by JB.....
sick.gif

These don't do any justice to the OGs or '00 retro. It's a totally new retro+ colorway that has nothing to do with the Infrared's. Now thequestion is when is JB going to retro the Infrared's? Hopefully sometime in 2010.

LOL@ the video.... JB is gonna get there money cause they know people's infrareds are either un-wearable, or about to be. So sad.

SneakGeekZ wrote:

�� Even SG is comparing these to the infrareds
smh.gif

there's nothing to compare between the 2. these will be copped. keep crying people cause in the long run, you will regret it. Infrareds or not.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

I really dont understand why JB wouldnt just release the infra's!?
they make more money this way, greedy bastards

adter seein infareds in person, and lookin at the pics and videos, Im thinking of passing on this release JB is
laugh.gif
all the way to the bank at all the blindfolded sheep in here
tired.gif

SG, if you think the colorway is wack, then why did you buy? Are you going to sell em?

(probably not)

You know it's bad when my dude SG isn't really feeling the shoes. Dude is hype for damn near every release. I still have yet to cop a pair of VI's,and these will not be the start of my addition. Easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom