OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Glad i'm gonna have a pair i'll purchase in 2010 for $150, size 11 with the Jumpman logo on the back, they'll look waaayyyyyyyy less yellowed thanog's but a tad ashier

still only a possible cop for me. peeps can take as many pics as they want, but the reality is that these wont be as fresh as they'll try to charge forthem. i'll cop with a discount if i have any money left from the 12, space jams, and copper foams. if i happen to miss out, i'll just wait on thewhite ones with no regrets.

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

General release shouldnt be hard to come up on these
Hopefully, things seemed to have changed from a couple of years ago.

So these are out on the 9th or on New Years?

Originally Posted by kglookalike

Glad I still have my pair I bought in 2000 for $60, sz 13 with the Nike Air on the back, they look wayyyyyyyyyy better than these and still in good condition

Well dude these never came out in 2000 they are not infrared these are varsity red these are not the same shoe people keep comparing them they are 2 differentcolors varsity red and infrared
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

cool, the stupid fonted "AIR" is stitched on this time. good thing they won't fall off like they could have on the carmines.

laugh.gif

and you're going back for more huh, shame on you guys

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

yea umma definately cop des jants
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if you liked them since you posted the same thing in different words 8 posts earlier.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How do the VI run? I never owned a pair.

They run true to size, I remember getting the Blk/Silver low's, and I got them a half a size bigger than my normal size, and they were big.

I think I want to get these..just every picture I see makes them look diff..I might have to see these first before buying them.I'm not even upset by thechanges..I mean it would be nice if they were infared..but through out the years I've come to expect jb changing things. So it's now new to me, eitherbuy it or leave it..but imma hold judgement till I get look at these.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Does anyone know how much these will retail for? Is it $150?

Prob $210 w/a decorated silver-lined briefcase and some sequined pillows.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

what is the release date on these?

Word is January 9th. Stores around me are saying they will be ready for purchase the morning of the 9th. But they shouldn't be hard to get as they areGR.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

so release date is 1/9/10 or 1/23/10?

According to Nike.com:

01/23/10, AJ Retro 6
384664-061, Black/Varsity Red
$150

Dang I was banking on the 9th but oh well that gives me time to buy other things.

150 eh?

cheaper than investing in a CDP pack and not wanting one of the pairs, i guess.

Originally Posted by BinYe

150 eh?

cheaper than investing in a CDP pack and not wanting one of the pairs, i guess.

I'm still disgusted at how shameful Jordan Brand pulled that off. One crappy shoe matched with the one you want.

Back
Top Bottom