OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Still saying these are Infrareds?? January 2010 release. I repeat, these are not infrareds.

VIA KATC

One of the most beloved Air Jordans of all time, the Air Jordan VI is set to retro in 2010 after a long hiatus (not counting the packaged VIs). Several colorways of the VI are set to hit retail including the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI. The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is features a Black nubuck upper with Red accents. Though it's not the legendary Black/Infrared VI, the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI comes in a classic Bulls colorway and could have easily been an OG colorway.
Not suede. It's nubuck.
UPDATE 10/7/09

VIA SNEAKERNEWS/OPIUM/KICKSONFIRE
Air Jordan VI (6) Retro - Black - Varsity Red - Detailed Images
Its official that Air Jordan VI mania will be fully underway once the calendar changes to 2010. Yesterday, we gave you some nice looks at both the White/Varsity Red version and the Black/Red/Blue "Pistons" colorway. Now, we get a great detailed preview of perhaps the most eagerly anticipated of them all. As you probably know by now, the nubuck upper has been replaced with Black suede and the Infrared accents are now Varsity Red, but it's still hard not to get pretty excited when checking out these pics. Sneakerheads have been waiting a long time for this shoe to Retro, and while it may sport a few changes from the OG version, there still close enough that there's plenty to love about them. Keep reading for a thorough look at some of the finer details of the Black/Varsity Red Air Jordan VI and look for these to hit select retailers such as Opium in January. Via KOF.

Style: 384664-061
Color: Black/Varsity Red

so...yeah they are suede!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BinYe

150 eh?

cheaper than investing in a CDP pack and not wanting one of the pairs, i guess.

I'm still disgusted at how shameful Jordan Brand pulled that off. One crappy shoe matched with the one you want.

With due diligence and pure patience, i was able to cop one pair that i adored from each prospective pack.

Bugs Bunny VII's, Taxi XII's, 3M Raging Bull V's, Black/Grey/Red VII's 63 pointers.

All for around retail-!%+ (140-170 range). But for the most part, yeah, disgusted may be an understatement.

And LOL at dude saying, "I hope these are suede."

Next time i go to Ruth's Chris steak house, i'ma say to myself, "Damn i hope they're serving D-grade meat tonight."

: P

With due diligence and pure patience, i was able to cop one pair that i adored from each prospective pack.

Bugs Bunny VII's, Taxi XII's, 3M Raging Bull V's, Black/Grey/Red VII's 63 pointers.

All for around retail-!%+ (140-170 range). But for the most part, yeah, disgusted may be an understatement.

And LOL at dude saying, "I hope these are suede."

Next time i go to Ruth's Chris steak house, i'ma say to myself, "Damn i hope they're serving D-grade meat tonight."

: P
lol...you have a Color Me Badd lyric as your signature.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

For 2 1/2 years, i dated a beautiful woman. Being who she was (and me being a simp), boo had expectations for everything in the world (and i caved in)...

I had difficulty maintaining her... it was like a second job for me. But for what it was worth... it was worth it.

She reminds me a lot of this shoe.

Her beauty/elegance/class being the silhouette.

Her attitude/disposition/demanding behavior being the icey bottom.

In relativity, it's all a priveledge, a luxury... and a burden.

Great poem Mr. Forrester
_1157817_finding_forrester300.jpg

grin.gif
LMAO

glad these POS are suede, will keep the value of my 01's up. I will not touch these unless the end up coming in nubuck.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

since these are after the space jams will these sit on selves for a while?

these may sit for the reason that people don't want em. i think people's funds will be up by the time these drop

For 2 1/2 years, i dated a beautiful woman. Being who she was (and me being a simp), boo had expectations for everything in the world (and i caved in)...

I had difficulty maintaining her... it was like a second job for me. But for what it was worth... it was worth it.

huh.gif

You got it bad
laugh.gif

My quandry is this: I don't have the VI's at all and I love these shoes, so I'm pretty hyped on them. Hoping all the negative feedback I'vebeen hearing isn't true but there is a fair amount of positive feedback as well to balance it all out. I like the idea of that "Lakers" colorwaytoo, but I know if I go in and try these kicks on and I like the fit and presentation and quality in person I'll cop. Plus they have a few bad littlecolorways coming out for girls that I think my daughter should be rockin' in the schoolyard, gotta keep my baby fresh.

I need some clarification though on the release date now for these, it's been January 9th forever and now I see January 23rd from a post in this forumquoting Nike.com as the source. I searched and couldn't find anything that contradicted the January 9th release date.

Anyone got anything solid, links, etc., that can confirm a date? I've been waiting to jump on these for months.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

huh.gif

You got it bad
laugh.gif

Hahahahahaha. Only NIKETALK.

So I'm definately copping a few pairs of these, but is any one going to wait and cop the black/infra- white/infra pack next year?

Originally Posted by dollabill87

So I'm definately copping a few pairs of these, but is any one going to wait and cop the black/infra- white/infra pack next year?

doubt that pack is going to happen. first off its something we would really want, secondly if they did they would find some little way of "making itbetter" (for them, not us) i.e. hot red instead of infrared, making the durabuck leather,....oh the possibilities.

Just remembered that the Copper Foamposites are dropping in February, which makes these an EASY pass. White/Red colorway will be picked up though.

Originally Posted by jordan23 4eva

wanna cop 2 of these but i rather think i cop 2 spacejams.. ill take one of these and hopefully 2 of the white red
Thats the plan for me!!

def. cop for me and now that they drop1/23 i can breathe fron now till then cuz funds are low

ah man these infareds with my black levi skinnys are
eek.gif
smokin.gif

i am highly upset at the January 9th release date being pushed back to January 23rd, but it gives me more time to salvage funds together.

so ehh...

Back
Top Bottom