OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^ what are u even talking about? I'm telling you to use the mirror to show that YOU are a tool... JESUS!
How am I and the rest of the people here who like these tools. Explain.

Think before you say.
Just shut up already. You want me to elaborate- however I have stated my case in my previous posts. It's not hard to connect the dots. Maybe for some it is.
You havent elaborated on anything. You just called everyone who likes these tools. I cant connect the dots here. Dont tell me to shut up.

And you clearly dont know what a tool is (when used as an insult). Watch what you say before you say it. That's all I'm trying to say.

I'm gonna stop now. It's just extremely foolish of you to call people something that has nothign to do with it.

these are nice
pimp.gif
mine are crumbling

i'll probably get them and the rest of the 6's that come out next year.

at least they're not the olympics with patent leather.FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thanks gentry...
u make horrible decisions when u pick colorways and material for retros...
why dont u do the consumers a favor and quit...

easy PASS!

Originally Posted by 716kix

i like em but why not just drop infareds? this colorway seems pointless

because they can release the Infrareds in another year or two, and everyone that buys these will buy the infrareds too. I know all of you really want infraredsso why settle for these? What's the retailmon these? Infrareds were $120 in 2000, I hope you all aren't paying more than that.

look guys ...its recession time and JB's been sacrificing quality for quantity.. and quick profits for a long time... Its unfortunate, but this is the bestthey will give us considering the economy. ....So either buy it or just put it to the side.. Hate it or love it JB knows what they're doing ... its a shamebut business is business ... and its hurts to know the people that actually help them get to where they are today... have to succumb to this insult (reallywanna say BS...)

Originally Posted by pftjordans

look guys ...its recession time and JB's been sacrificing quality for quantity.. and quick profits for a long time... Its unfortunate, but this is the best they will give us considering the economy. ....So either buy it or just put it to the side.. Hate it or love it JB knows what they're doing ... its a shame but business is business ... and its hurts to know the people that actually help them get to where they are today... have to succumb to this insult (really wanna say BS...)

Does infrared paint cost a lot?

Back
Top Bottom