OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

you all knew what the material was so dont cry ill copp but im not crying like most of you know jb quality is today if you dont like it i guess its to bad allthe haters will still buy these dont front when the day gets closer you will get the ich

They look nice I have no problems with a black/red CW on any J even if its not OG
pimp.gif
Don't get me wrong I'd take infrared's over these any day.

Yea these turned out pretty nice. They look alot better than the earlier pics and hopefully they look the same in person.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by 716kix

i like em but why not just drop infareds? this colorway seems pointless

because they can release the Infrareds in another year or two, and everyone that buys these will buy the infrareds too. I know all of you really want infrareds so why settle for these? What's the retailmon these? Infrareds were $120 in 2000, I hope you all aren't paying more than that.
i mean these are not bad at all, but i just dont get why jb has to make changes in the color and suede. i mean jb knows what the original infaredslook like so why would they alter them to a different suede and varsity red? if they got the katrina auction 6s right then why not these? dont get me wrong itsstill a dope shoe, but i just dont get how they could make em so close to infareds but they still not infareds

JB is banking on true colors and materials for later years; when the company is in desperate situations. Right now, they can feed you kids anything andyou'll be lining up outside doors to buy 2 pairs. This is exactly what's going on.

Leave it alone or buy it and get used to it...

Woulda looked better with leather BUT copped regardless. I have no problem with nubuck on em. Dont care if their not "OG". If i like them, theycopped point blank period.

Not bad for a new colorway because it certainly isn't infrared. They'll prob milk the air jordan 6 like they did with the air jordan 1 in the black/redcolorway.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Woulda looked better with leather BUT copped regardless. I have no problem with nubuck on em. Dont care if their not "OG". If i like them, they copped point blank period.
QFT!!!! Thats how I feel

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Woulda looked better with leather BUT copped regardless. I have no problem with nubuck on em. Dont care if their not "OG". If i like them, they copped point blank period.

i agree about the buy what you like part but eeewww
sick.gif
at leather on these

i doubt any one with a chance to get them at retail is passing on these.

but yes infared or red, the sole is still icy and the shoe is still a Jordan VI. I am copping x3 if i could get my hands on them

wow, time to work on my infared paint mixture before i get a pair of these. will only cop just because of my love of the vi's.

Back
Top Bottom