OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by rdrex7

^^ you sure??? i call ducktale,on that VI pack.. prove me wrong though
Yea man I've seen the description of the pack questioned the rep and everything. Same kinda time as the white varsity reds.
Maybe a month or two after. Word is bond.
Mrwavez. Yea homie I was lucky enough to check out the sample of the lakers vi a while ago.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Yea man I've seen the description of the pack questioned the rep and everything. Same kinda time as the white varsity reds.
Mrwavez. Yea homie I was lucky enough to check out the sample of the lakers vi a while ago.
I will definitely be on the lookout. Great idea.

^^^^^ of course they will sell out in the bay lots of hypebeasts/ its funny how of bayarea heads come to my city to copped J's as well/ as for me only 1pair for now not really fan of the suede on these colorway

Just letting yall know that there will be a blck/infra- white/infra vi pack released mid next year.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

I will definitely be on the lookout. Great idea.

Just letting yall know that there will be a blck/infra- white/infra vi pack released mid next year.

DO YOU HAVE ANYMORE INFO ON THIS PACK??? WHY RELEASE BLK/RED AND WHT/RED VI'S IF THEY'RE GONNA DROP BOTH INFRAREDS SOON AFTER??? THAT MESS MAKESABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. IM NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE SAID IT FIRST, BUT BACK WHEN SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT JORDAN BRAND WANTING TO HEAR WHAT WE THINK, WHAT WE LIKE ANDDISLIKED, ONE OF MY FIRST POSTS WAS SAYING THAT IF THEY ARE GOING TO CONTINUE PACKS AT LEAST MAKE THEM TRULY MEANINGFUL AND SIGNIFICANT. SO I SAID THEY SHOULDRELEASE A PACK FOR HIS FIRST CHIP WITH BLK/INFRA'S AND WHT/INFRA'S!! DANG MAYBE THEY DO ACTUALLY LISTEN AND READ WHAT WE WRITE. I'D BE LYING IF ISAID I WOULDNT SCOOP UP TWO OF THAT PACK IF INDEED IT DOES DROP..............JUST SAYIN'

Damn, no more packs, please. I wish they would release them separately during different months.

Eh... Maybe pass, I'll be sure to stop by footlocker right before they close on the release date. Im sure they'll still be on the racks!

dollabill87, I'm gonna choose to believe you. People on here don't realize that it's not the informant's fault that original release plans getchanged. I remember some dude on here pretty much told us exactly what the Flu Game XII's were gonna look like, sick face and all, and people on hereflamed him and called ducktales. It turns out his info was spot on.

But for now, this infrared pack is in the unconfirmed rumor category, along with the snakeskin XI pack. We will know whether or not JB will release them by thetime the white/varsity red VIs drop.

The Infrared pack is possible, I remember someone mentioning a long while back before the Varsity VI's were confirmed that JB was going to release realinfrared's as a limited release and make the Varsity Red joints a GR.
HOH, maybe...
But it's all in the air as of now, we'll see...

They're up for pre-order on citysole.com for $173.99 shipped with free laces
wink.gif
just copped my size 11

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Eh... Maybe pass, I'll be sure to stop by footlocker right before they close on the release date. Im sure they'll still be on the racks!

under estimate n you will b salty
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom