wink.gif
just copped my size 11
roll.gif

lol my total was $159.99

how you get that price you got a redemption code

Mines was Free Shipping. No Codes.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Patience will get these with a discount.....

laugh.gif
thats what they were saying with space jams

I got my jams kinda easy......depending on wear u live....really no matter where u live these are not going to sell like sj's did.....these will definatlybe an easy cop where I live..

I blame pop culture for the space jams sellout....these wont sell as fast but will sell out in about a week imo

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by rdrex7

so these are not limited right? just a GR? hopefully i can pick them up for retail after a week or so
The Space Jams XIs were also GR and yet they SOLD out with in hours
tired.gif
...IMO they wont last a week
eyes.gif

AGREE ... these will be gone A S A P in the BAY .

I cant wait to cop a pair or two of these things.
Camp Out At Great Mall it is
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Yes just copped from citysole
pimp.gif

sz.8 SOLD OUT
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

yes just 8.5-12 left

If I put my credit card down will it be charged now or later when it ships?

They will charge card now because after u pay they will send another email saying your order is confirmed and guranteed

SO now a pack with the INfrareds in white and black? What happen to the Slam Dunk pack?

What happen to no more packs??!!

JB is killing me.

I come on here and read "im done with JB" or "Jordans are overhyped and not the same" but I never saw myself believing it.

We ask for Retro's now we get one every 2 weeks, who can honestly afford that. I just told the wife about the SJ's and Wht red XII's, now I have totell her about these, the white 2's a week later and now more packs??!! Cut us a break JB spread the good stuff out a bit more please!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

SO now a pack with the INfrareds in white and black? What happen to the Slam Dunk pack?

What happen to no more packs??!!

JB is killing me.

I come on here and read "im done with JB" or "Jordans are overhyped and not the same" but I never saw myself believing it.

We ask for Retro's now we get one every 2 weeks, who can honestly afford that. I just told the wife about the SJ's and Wht red XII's, now I have to tell her about these, the white 2's a week later and now more packs??!! Cut us a break JB spread the good stuff out a bit more please!

There's a pack?

Has anyone on NT copped a pair?

Ordering early from these websites, such as city-sole.. are they early b-grades?

yep the hype will bulid and people will be salty for missing out
grin.gif

Why does everyone keep saying this? To build hype? VIs are popular, but aren't on the level of the VIs. Space Jams had excellent timing too.

Originally Posted by raptors29

yep the hype will bulid and people will be salty for missing out
grin.gif

Why does everyone keep saying this? To build hype? VIs are popular, but aren't on the level of the VIs. Space Jams had excellent timing too.

These will sell out but yeah citysole is a legit website

Back
Top Bottom