OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

just seen these in person they look real nice, hope motor sports are just as good too
pimp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jordan VI 2010 Varsity Red any size for $185shipped[/color] PM me!

I'm very hyped about these. I don't care about the quality, I don't care about the suede and I don't care that they're not infa red. I likethem.

I keep seeing all these conflicting pics and it seems like some of these VI's are being made with different materials, like some having suede full body andother look a little nubuck upper, better suede (less ashy), etc. Anyone heard anything solid on whether there have been different product runs with theseearly releases and whether or not we can expect the VI's that drop on the 23rd to be nubuck upper or a different less ashy suede? All the recent pics Ihave been seeing are real nice, I have yet to see these in person. VI's are a grail of mine and I don't have a single pair yet, so I'm up on thesedropping but I'm wary of that ashy suede I was seeing.

If they throw me off in person, I'll probably pass and wait for the Lakers colorway or cop the motorsports. It would take a lot of ashiness for me to passthough.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by homer420

damn citysole ripped us off lol. anyways when do you think we'll get our kicks? i live in socal

HOw did citysole rip you off

it was a joke.. since we paid 174 and shoetrends had em for 165. i didnt mind the $10 difference so yeah
wink.gif

got through on shoetrends. those vi's got off of the front page with the quickness. ordered from shoetrends before but never on a pre-order. can anybodyshed any light on the chances that they'll actually deliver on all the orders.

im sorry but i hate that suede easy pass for me.........should have made them like the DMP's

o well Motorsports and White/Reds for me

Back
Top Bottom