OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Funny thing when the OG Infareds came out lookin' a little orange I said to myself I wish it looked more red than orange. Now here we are.

Originally Posted by Trav T

dollabill87, I'm gonna choose to believe you. People on here don't realize that it's not the informant's fault that original release plans get changed. I remember some dude on here pretty much told us exactly what the Flu Game XII's were gonna look like, sick face and all, and people on here flamed him and called ducktales. It turns out his info was spot on.

But for now, this infrared pack is in the unconfirmed rumor category, along with the snakeskin XI pack. We will know whether or not JB will release them by the time the white/varsity red VIs drop.
That's cool man, I didn't believe it at first had to double take that @#!!. I'm not trying to get props or anything just lettinganyone who wants to listen know whats meant to be coming up.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by Trav T

dollabill87, I'm gonna choose to believe you. People on here don't realize that it's not the informant's fault that original release plans get changed. I remember some dude on here pretty much told us exactly what the Flu Game XII's were gonna look like, sick face and all, and people on here flamed him and called ducktales. It turns out his info was spot on.

But for now, this infrared pack is in the unconfirmed rumor category, along with the snakeskin XI pack. We will know whether or not JB will release them by the time the white/varsity red VIs drop.
That's cool man, I didn't believe it at first had to double take that @#!!. I'm not trying to get props or anything just letting anyone who wants to listen know whats meant to be coming up.
It seems like such an illogical thing for them to do, though. They could make so much more money if they released them separately and priced themhigher. And why do this when you're releasing black/varsity red and white/varsity red VIs?

infrared pack or not.. let`s take 1 release at a time.. these will be copped for the month of january x3. hopefully everyone get their pairs.

missed out on citysole, some reason my paypal was actin up and had to fix it later... guess ill wait till they hit other sites dont expect online prices to betoo much above retail.

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

JB is releasing shoes during the week again like Ol' Times
happy.gif

thought the 23rd was a saturday

pray1.gif
that the hype for these in my area isn't too big...or non existant. Iwill try my luck at the mall..worst comes to worst I'll shell out a couple more and get them online. Toooo excited. And yeah...the 23rd is aSaturday
indifferent.gif

yea we do need new pics. thought we would have some more with 3 weeks til RD. i NEED SOME TO SWAY ME IN EITHER DIRECTION

These are actually nice , quaality seems fine to me, got them in our store todAy, I'll try and take pics for nters, oh and I'll fry em on for y'alltoo
wink.gif

nah sadly no retro card, these were kinda comfortable. kinda felt like they run big..other than that the quality seemed pretty well with my standards. def.seem better than space jams quality

Probably same mold as the Doernbechers. I went half a size down with those and they fit wonderful.

Just received an email from city-sole saying my order is "On Hold" because I ordered without choosing a size.. how is that possible? How did I addthe shoe to my shopping cart, without picking a size??

Looks like I might miss out on this, or someone who "thinks" they got through might get refunded..

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

These are actually nice , quaality seems fine to me, got them in our store todAy, I'll try and take pics for nters, oh and I'll fry em on for y'all too
wink.gif
NOO!dont cook the VIs!
laugh.gif
just kidding, i should be shot for such a lame joke
thanks for the info, looking forward to the pics

Back
Top Bottom