OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Why should JB "give us what we want" when there is no financial incentive for them to do so? Many people "cop" anything JB related no matter what, and JB knows that, so they continue to put out decent/poor quality products and people settle for what they can get. Rather than get riled up and continue to beat a dead horse (nike air, better materials, better colorways, etc) vote with your wallet and simply do not purchase the products. JB was putting out poor quality way before the recession began, and will continue to do so, so long as people continue ( and they will) purchase their decent/poor quality products, which results in a profitable bottomline (which is ALL I REPEAT ALL JB CARES ABOUT).
eek.gif

Man, I just saw the Black/Infrareds on Jumpman23.com! I wish they had just retroed those...

mad.gif
= Black near the Air bubble, in between suede and nubuck, and notInfrared!

These are a retro+ colorway not an OG.

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

why do people keep talking about suede?

the material is nubuck people, not suede.
that material on these is clearly not nubuck, look again my man

Originally Posted by El Bro

Easy Pass for me. The black inner of the air unit kills it.

Could be the black background... since the air unit is clear and see through....

anywho, copped.

hopefully they arent that bad of material, as long as the toe box doesnt crease easily i like them....ohhh SMH at black airbubble, if u look at the air bubbleit is horrific

man, most of ya'll are tripping. forget the jordan VI ever existed so you don't know what colorway or material of the shoe released, then look at thepictures of this shoe. how can ya'll say that isn't a beautiful sneaker..

Plus what I can't understand is how Jordan Brand can make OFFICIAL Infared 6s for the Katrina Auction but give us these. I swear they straight PLAYINGpeople but since people be so THIRSTY for Jordans they still buy it? And want to claim we slighty change the retros to respect OG Colllectors....1 WORDBULLSHIIIII! You already giving us a Jordan sign on the shoe I'm pretty sure everyone KNOWS they are NOT ORIGINALS!

^idont know why slight darker red is such a problem lol...if they were infared yall would complain its too bright or something. chill out

Originally Posted by dyoungboss

man, most of ya'll are tripping. forget the jordan VI ever existed so you don't know what colorway or material of the shoe released, then look at the pictures of this shoe. how can ya'll say that isn't a beautiful sneaker..

My thoughts exactly. The shoe is hot. Period.

the shoe looks really good but of course there's always some people who think its ugly because it doent look like there og's.why is it such a bigdeal that the shoe is not the exact color of the original. its a shoe. if you dont like it dont buy it. even though i wish it was the exact same as the orignalit still looks nice. no one is making you buy the shoe. people who say the quality is horrible or the shoe is ugly, why compain. guess what????? NO ONECARES!!!!! if your so upset why dont you go play with your originals like there god almighty and hope they dont fall apart. lol

Back
Top Bottom