OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

The more pictures of these shoes came out, the more I want them, can't wait.
happy.gif

JB (Nike) bringing shame to the retro game. Whatever happened to ......if it ain't broke don't go and change the colors and materials and f#@" upa legendary shoe. It's a shame how completely backwards retros have been. Not only do u use cheap material but u change colors and add unnecessary detailstryin to do to much extra. Like giving Halle Berry plastic surgery when u know she don't need it. Keep it quality and keep it OG simple.

Passin on these....………......maybe
smile.gif

JB knows how to ruin the greatest Air Jordan of all time by changing the materials, colors, and adding a dark air bubble. These look like the counterfeits yousee on ebay.

if it ain't broke don't go and change the colors and materials and f#@" up a legendary shoe. It's a shame how completely backwards retros have been. Not only do u use cheap material but u change colors and add unnecessary details tryin to do to much extra. Like giving Halle Berry plastic surgery when u know she don't need it. Keep it quality and keep it OG simple.
QFT

I won't post the link, but there is a pair (sz8) on ebay right now. Seller has a bunch of nice pics up (Including boxtag and shoetag) BIN $450
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

copped time 3.

These are nice and are now what we have to settle for since DS retro pairs are not wearable anymore.

that suede look nasty though . i hope they dont come all loose suede hair like da last shot XIVS

lol at the shiny midsole.....c'mon JB

some of you are blinded by the icy soles(which is the only good thing but still an overrated aspect) and ignoring everything else. Eventually these icy soleswill turn yellow. Only a matter of time.

I don't feel like shelling out half a stack for some ds infrared 6's whose wearability might be in question so even though I really am not feelin thisrecent incarnation...I will probably be getting 2 pairs.
ohwell.gif

For me this is the closest I'm gonna get to the infrared 6's without overpaying and wondering if the midsole is gonna crumble on me. Sucks though...whycan't JB do something right for a change!!?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't feel like shelling out half a stack for some ds infrared 6's whose wearability might be in question so even though I really am not feelin this recent incarnation...I will probably be getting 2 pairs.
ohwell.gif

For me this is the closest I'm gonna get to the infrared 6's without overpaying and wondering if the midsole is gonna crumble on me. Sucks though...why can't JB do something right for a change!!?
smh.gif
Why you ask ?

Re-read your statement and answer your own query. You are accepting, by your own admission, a mediocre product with the understanding that the Infrared 6 willnot re-retro and if it does, nobody can wait to find out. You also admit that you really don't like the shoe, but nonetheless will purchase not just onebut two pair ? You, my fellow NT'er, are the precise target audience that Brand Jordan is marketing their products towards. Too late in the game for theOGs, too late in the game for the 1st (1994) and 2nd ('99-'01) Generation Retros, so they force feed you guys these weird Jordans and you guys justgobble them all up . . . .

IF YOU DON'T LIKE, EVEN A LITTLE BIT, I IMPLORE YOU NOT TO BUY. If you do, don't be one of these hypocrites who bashes the shoe into smithereens but isat their favorite cop spot before the sun rises on RD . . . .

notoriusWES, glad you got your pair early and that you approve of your purchase

damn....suede looks bad, ill take a pair....just seems like its gon be hard finding a pair that isnt effed up right out the box

Back
Top Bottom