OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by ninjahood

don't give away to despiration and cop these "just cuz you want da VIs".....da better version is coming.

See but you don't know that for sure, for all we know, JB will probably use the same material on the pack....

We haven't seen or heard detailed info, so the way they look is not confirmed.

If people want to purchase these and the pack, let them at their discretion.

You keep saying "JB is making you double dip" what the ^%$^ do you care how people spend their money?
laugh.gif

But you stay dogging people about their decision to buy these, seriously man, just let it go..... Again, JB is not forcing these down your throat.

You have the pack coming out, so why are you still mad??

I'm really just trying to get rid of them because I bought them in hopes I was going to get a far superior product then the Space Jams.

2000 Concords do have better quality, don't get me wrong, but the BS spewed on NT and ISS about how much better the quality was back then. I was I guessdisappointed in my purchase that's all. But then again this is my opinion and I don't really care what others think about it.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I'm really just trying to get rid of them because I bought them in hopes I was going to get a far superior product then the Space Jams.

2000 Concords do have better quality, don't get me wrong, but the BS spewed on NT and ISS about how much better the quality was back then. I was I guess disappointed in my purchase that's all. But then again this is my opinion and I don't really care what others think about it.

yeah da 2000 retros weren't THAT much better then da ones produced now....so in that sense we can agree

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the madness[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ninjahood I feel the sameway you feel fam but just let it go ..they have a right to cop what they like[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]even if its these "things"[/color]

who cares if people want these. I am going to get atleast 1 pair of these and get the pack. I work hard for my money so i can buy the things i want. I wantthese so i will get them. I want the infra's so i will get them also. They are two different shoes. It is the equivalent of me saying i got two pairs ofVI's this year the varsity and infra. I see them as two different shoes(because they are) so for me the more VI's the better because they are one of myfavorite jay's of all time.

REMEMBER THESE ARE 2 DIFFERENT sneakers

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A lot of kids in here don't know what the hhhhhhell they're typing about. I'll type it over and over, GREAT SHOES!

See I think u are trying to force yourself and or maybe others that these are great. Maybe your pair and the pairs you've seen on here look good. But trustthat there are going to be bad looking pairs. In case u forgot. These can't be great if there are both good looking pairs and not so good looking. I justcan't see it. Sorry but these are average. Be honest to yourself NTers and quit lying for force feeding yourselves that these are hot.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A lot of kids in here don't know what the hhhhhhell they're typing about. I'll type it over and over, GREAT SHOES!

See I think u are trying to force yourself and or maybe others that these are great. Maybe your pair and the pairs you've seen on here look good. But trust that there are going to be bad looking pairs. In case u forgot.

These can't be great if there are both good looking pairs and not so good looking. I just can't see it. Sorry but these are average. Be honest to yourself NTers and quit lying for force feeding yourselves that these are hot.

That is a pretty ignorant statement since that is going to pretty much anything you buy.

I also want to know why I haven't heard any complaints about the rock hard insole? Lol all positives and no mentioning about the negatives. The scale isnot balanced by some of the comments ive seen

here they go.
they are truely dope.
although i can pretty much bet these will attract alot of lint and dust.
they are pretty dope. and clean.
dscf0122y.jpg

dscf0124j.jpg

I also want to know why I haven't heard any complaints about the rock hard insole? Lol all positives and no mentioning about the negatives. The scale is not balanced by some of the comments ive seen

I know they've mostly been positives.
laugh.gif

I have to try them on now that you said that you see for myself.

But I agree with your other statement, some pairs are NOT gonna look great.

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair ofkicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

1/2 cents are a good looking shoe. But it's really up to your preference.

^^ ok so look at the last two releases. The spacejams had few problems with the cut of the pl. Along with some pairs have lackluster icyness on the soles. thewhite red 12s had virtually no problems. Now fast forward to these. Trust me, there will be a large number amount of pairs that will look ashy. How does thatmake it good or great?

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

da penny are gonna last ALOT longer.

foamposite material is worth its weight in gold.

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I really like them both and really want both..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]step ya money up[/color]

^^ ok so look at the last two releases. The spacejams had few problems with the cut of the pl. Along with some pairs have lackluster icyness on the soles. the white red 12s had virtually no problems. Now fast forward to these. Trust me, there will be a large number amount of pairs that will look ashy. How does that make it good or great?

Retro "Last Shot" XIV's had very ashy inconsistency, while others looked good.

Stealth XX3, same result, CDP and OG 17's, and 18's.

No one complained then. Every suede shoe will have inconsistent pairs.

We're talking about nubuck and suede. The XII's were leather.

I got these today and I am happy with my purchase are they infrareds no but they are a nice looking shoes the pics do these shoes no justice my pair is notthat great but I settled for them especially for $120 you must see them in person they look a lot better IMO than in any of the pics expect for maybe a few.

Back
Top Bottom