OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

omg im gettin impacient..ive been on the fone for an hour, how much longer should i wait ppl?

Originally Posted by MECKS

So i got the G ordering online
so i had been on hold and ordered again and got an order # without the G

I'm thinking I'm straight
pimp.gif
but imma be
indifferent.gif
if it doesn't go through.
This guy/gal is the TRUTH! 'Preciate that $10 fam. I missed out on these though
frown.gif
. Oh well, on to the next one.

1000TH POST IN THIS THANG!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Yo everyone check your e-mail my order went through and I had a G in front, but it's not there anymore.

Imagine these sit and then go on sale... man I can only pray for that to happen.

I hope nothing sells anymore... I know the only exception would be XI's.

Originally Posted by jretro23

i just got a confirmation email from eastbay, and my order number changed, no G anymore
pimp.gif

check your email fellas.

Wow that's crazy, what time did you place your order and also how many pairs?  I'm in Central time zone, so for me it was 11pm when they were available online.

excuse me guys, i'm djing in a club right now so i don't have time to read back thru the thread, but what is the G code (LOL)?

i placed an order on eastbay and it went thru and i got a order number...

what's good?

Originally Posted by homer420

what is this bing thing yall speak of?
Its wear you buy something and they take a percentage of total and deposit it back in to paypal account in 60 days

Originally Posted by wKc23

omg im gettin impacient..ive been on the fone for an hour, how much longer should i wait ppl?

thats to long,  why not just order them form nike.com ?   still have FSR and no G conformation numbers

Should I be worried I didn't get an e-mail from eastbay? I got 2 bing e-mails but nothing from eastbay... i thought I was int he clear~ I have one order with a G and one without... uhhhh... i was just gonna go to bed, now I cant

Originally Posted by b7stang

Originally Posted by jretro23

i just got a confirmation email from eastbay, and my order number changed, no G anymore
pimp.gif

check your email fellas.

Wow that's crazy, what time did you place your order and also how many pairs?  I'm in Central time zone, so for me it was 11pm when they were available online.
like a couple minutes after they put them up. pacific time here, i say just be patient. you should be getting an email soon

wKc23 wrote:
lol ive been on the phone for almost an hour, how much longer should i wait?

Keep waiting.

It took me a whole hour to get connected to someone on the Jams and I still was able to order my pairs and all my homies pairs.

Originally Posted by HAGS

Should I be worried I didn't get an e-mail from eastbay? I got 2 bing e-mails but nothing from eastbay... i thought I was int he clear~ I have one order with a G and one without... uhhhh... i was just gonna go to bed, now I cant
Same with me i ordered from eastbay 15 mins ago and neverr got the confirmation email

Back
Top Bottom