OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by RichYung87

"CMON SON"

WHO COULDNT PREDICT THIS... (VARSITY RED, SUEDE)

ARE U SERIOUS!!!! PEOPLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA CAUSE MASS HYSTERIA LOL

THIS IS LOOKING LIKE "FLU GAME, PT DEUX"

That seems unlikely considering Eastbay is already sold out size 9-14.  That means Finishline and NDC will be next to go.  These will DEF be sold out by Monday.

Lol, OG heads are so sensitive. I envy you guys for being able to afford Jays in their glory days.

And I truly understand why you guys feel how you feel. What I don't understand is why you must come in every thread and complain. Why can't we enjoy our kicks without all of the negative comments? I mean I don't care if you like them or not. But damn cry to JB not us.

If you told me that if I didn't buy these shoes. JB would change their ways. I would do it in a heartbeat. But the fact is its not going to happen. It's out of our hands. So instead of missing out on a shoe that IMO is a good shoe. I buy it.

I mean no disrespect to any of you. I'm 25 and back when the OG's were coming out I couldn't afford them. I would get a pair every once in a while but not like you guys.

So I take this chance to get some of the shoes I missed. They Rape you for OG's and retros are the next best things. I wish it was different too. But crying on NT all these years hasn't changed anything. That's all I'm saying.

Product #: 84664061
Price: $149.99
 Qty:  1
* Excluded from discount (see details)
All discounts are available just please
take these off our hands! Damn
we miss the days when we would sellout
in 15 minutes.

Sincerely

Eastbay

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.
This guy wants a better forum instead of better shoes
smh.gif
I actually agree with Jayfiend. We can control the forum but we can't control what JB does. He's right its not 2000 anymore. Get over it already.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Product #: 84664061
Price: $149.99
 Qty:  1
* Excluded from discount (see details)
All discounts are available just please
take these off our hands! Damn
we miss the days when we would sellout
in 15 minutes.

Sincerely

Eastbay

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

shoes look good in shorts
What size shorts do your shoes wear?

BTW I went to 2 footactions to see if they'd let me use the military discount before I ended up purchasing these from a local spot

i TOLD YA SO LOL

i just walked outside to get a sandwich and these are literally in EVERY store like da white and red XII's.....

selling out?
laugh.gif
pssh...i predicted this weeks ago, I TOLD YA cats weren't feeling that suede...non of ya wanted to listen, I TOLD YA don't spend a dime

over retail.....

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ people that thought paying over 200 was watspoppin.....

these are going ON SALE cuz they suck, forget that everything else cuz coppy penny foamposites are 200 retail and those will jet compared to this sloppy

release by JB.

Left work for about half an hour to pick these up at my nearby Footlocker...Only 5 people in line total. Bought the socks as well. Buy One Get One Free
happy.gif

381659992.jpg

Jordan Brand is not going to put forth their best efforts to put out a quality retro anymore, because it is not in their best interests. I don't know why people have such a hard time comprehending that...

You will probably get better quality out of a team Jordan or a current sig than you will any of their retros. When we find out any retro is coming out, what do we immediately do!?...Get excited about it..as long as it's a retro, most people on this site couldn't care less...it is what it is...

[Kanye West voice] Michael Jordan does not care about shoeheads.. [/Kanye West voice]....either buy it, or shut up about it. If this company cared like you do, don't you think they would've done something a long time ago?
eyes.gif

I agree with most that this is obviously a totally different shoe than the infrared's, but I also must say that these are nice, and now I can actually wear a black/red VI without crazy paint chipping and crumbling from my retro infrared's. The only issue is that if I was anyone who owned these, I would carry a suede brush for these cause they do pick up a lot of dust.
ohwell.gif

Got mine this morning around 9:30am. Sheik was $3 cheaper but i picked mine up at footlocker. no lines. a couple people camped in front of this place called shoe palace that didn't open until 10am. i love them and glad i didn't buy early.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

JAYFIEND wrote:

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.
smh.gif
I actually agree with Jayfiend. We can control the forum but we can't control what JB does. He's right its not 2000 anymore. Get over it already.

this is whats wrong with this section, and it remains da stinkhole of NT, ya would rather just bend over and take sucky retros then actually demand better...you think

no one reads these comments?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

JAYFIEND wrote:

smh.gif

this is whats wrong with this section, and it remains da stinkhole of NT, ya would rather just bend over and take sucky retros then actually demand better...you think

no one reads these comments?
Quick question did you buy the space jams?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by WiLRocka

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by WiLRocka

sorry if this question has been answered already, but by any chance did these come out in tot sizes aswell?
They did release them in kids' sizes.  Not sure exactly how small you want to go. 

looking for a 9c

Check it:  http://www.finishline.com...amp;productId=prod652793

Might pick my lil girl a pair up for her birthday if the price drops in the GS sizes.
Thanks

This was an easy copp in Vegas but stores are running out of the bigger sizes, smh at the philippino Guy and his fam yelling and wanting to fight with the manager over some shoes lol

Why wouldn't they be a easy cop..you guys are fiending for these, because you expected them to be like the Space Jam QS release...

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

btw Ninja, these are NOT suede. it's the same nubuck thats on the XIIs and DMP Raptor VIIs

duh. i told u this weeks ago, expect these to sit and sit and sit some more in NYC, people don't like em, and JB ripped so much design ques from da VI's via fusions that

none of da shoe feels "fresh" and "new" to people who never owned VI's.

your definitely going to see more girls with these on then guys cuz their durabuck material is actually worth a damn.....

next major release isn't in da JB section.

almost 300 pgs. love em or hate em, they are getting pub which is exactly what jb looks for. these will not sit. the spot i copped from this am is already sold out.

Back
Top Bottom