OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^^^Damn... sonned.

These are going to be gone pretty soon. They weren't as hyped as the SJ's but, if you guys didn't get a pair, get ONE at least before they're completely gone. I'm telling you..

This thread is pretty much done everyone who wanted to cop got them, now on to the next release.

Nothing going on in here but bickering.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^^Damn... sonned.

These are going to be gone pretty soon. They weren't as hyped as the SJ's but, if you guys didn't get a pair, get ONE at least before they're completely gone. I'm telling you..
laugh.gif

they're SITTING on NDC, a stock thats da most vulnerable due to da 40% swoosh discounts...these things are sitting till da next colorway comes out.

I saw these shoes yesterday.  They are horrible.  I usually don't bit__ too much but the Varsity Red killed em.  garbage.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

nice shoes..... easy copp....

peeps always want what they cnt have.... had it been a limited release peeps would be beasting bout getting em....

Been awhile since a GR retro came out that felt capable of lasting a full season of games... I was shocked. I'm on the cusp of doubling up. When infrareds come out they're just going up in the closet. 1 pack, that's it.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Been awhile since a GR retro came out that felt capable of lasting a full season of games... I was shocked. I'm on the cusp of doubling up. When infrareds come out they're just going up in the closet. 1 pack, that's it.
yep!

Originally Posted by pelimpe

peeps always want what they cnt have.... had it been a limited release peeps would be beasting bout getting em....
QFT

smh.gif
@ ninja hood...what you want props for having 2 ds space jams...I hate when people think they're better than other because they have a multiple ds pairs.... FYI i've got mor ds SJ than you

Came on this thread to see pics of peoples VI's and I've been through about 15 pages of ****E. This thread is full of rubbish. those that don't like the shoe and didn't cop just leave it out and those that did cop be proud and post some pics of your kicks.
all this bickering has ruined this thread.

Originally Posted by roc07

Originally Posted by pelimpe

QFT

WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!
I was thinking the same thing...

some pics of mine............still laughin about how easy these were to get and they still are..........quality wise these are better the space jams and will prolly b the most slept on release of the year...........need assistance with sea glowing my carmines as you can tell they need some help........would the tanning bed approach speed the process up??

aec35832e6a18f2b0ea56c9bf29aa24f7af7b92.jpg
694251be2486005a630fbb3c6af90f81fe0e4eb.jpg
a4015feb88016dfdd17f4ba8a15114c341d08c4.jpg
3ab151e98d0464f41967b1aed55ecdd0a30519d.jpg

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

JAYFIEND wrote:

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.
This guy wants a better forum instead of better shoes
smh.gif
I actually agree with Jayfiend. We can control the forum but we can't control what JB does. He's right its not 2000 anymore. Get over it already.

this is whats wrong with this section, and it remains da stinkhole of NT, ya would rather just bend over and take sucky retros then actually demand better...you think

no one reads these comments?

according to RW they do, but ehhhhh they know what theyre doing
smh.gif

heres the thing most of you fools don't understand...
they aren't going to change jack %@%! for you. go ahead and cry and @%!** about some damn SNEAKERS online like some little girls. you are grown men...

stop acting like children, if you don't like what you see, log the hell off. honestly, you ruin everyone else's experience on the site with all that nonsense.
i bet, if more dudes stopped crying about every release, these threads would be 50 pages shorter..

m7f3ty.jpg

we know they arent going to change anything son, so heres the thing you kids dont understand

since you guys settle for anything, no matter what cheap @$% material JB decides to use, no matter how hard they try to "retro" or "bring back" OG styles. It post like yours that make JB not give a $#!t about its customer and just given em what ever would make profits.

According to Rockwell, nike does read these post. Hopefully they cant read our side of this argument and slightly improve on thier products but we all know all they trew the true meaning of what the brand represented and all they care is about tricking kids into buying "retro, OG inspired shoes".

and what experience from the jordan brand forum are you talking about fam???????
laugh.gif

how long have we known that nike and jb read through the forums? we've known this for years, and %!+$ still hasn't changed.
so why do you all still go around complaining?

dudes will complain about ANYTHING on the shoes now.
"awman, there's some glue on the bottom of the shoe! +%#+ Jordan brand! i had to peel it off!"

is that something to really complain about?
or is this retro PLUS colorway something to complain about?
because clearly these aren't infrareds, just like the dispute in the flu games thread. they are a completely different pair of shoes.

as long as people buy their product, they will still continue to make it, the same way they have been making it.
and i might sound mad, but at least im not crying about a damn sneaker on a message board. u sad?

they havent changed anything after all of these years. do you think they are going to stop for a few dudes on a message board?
when theres millions of people out in the world who still buy their product?

Back
Top Bottom