Official Jordan XI Thread

I'm feeling really stupid now because I realized I inadvertently rehashed photos of my 2016 Space Jam & 2018 Jeter Low on this thread recently when I previously posted them.

I shouldn't have made that mistake because I try to routinely rehash all my posts about the XI on this thread immediately after I initially post them in a specific model's thread.

I unknowingly rehashed those posts because I didn't see my photos when I looked through this thread gallery, so that made me inadvertently learn that if photos are rehashed from another thread using the quote feature, then photos won't show up on a thread gallery unless they are originally posted on that particular thread. And I honestly rehash posts on other threads using the quote function. Hopefully this makes me understand better and have awareness.

I'm sorry for those rehashes and being dumb with it on here.

The 2021 version makes the 2010 look worse and more bootleg looking at those pictures!

Are you really serious? How can you say they are the 2010 version. They are the 2021 for big kids! The jumpman facing the toe, not on the 2010!!

A5271A08-7F7C-401C-B6B5-3506938EB56C.gif

December 10, 2022 is now the release date for the Cherry XI.

I admit I've only worn the Jordan XI Jeter Low strictly with Yankees apparel ever since I got them in 2018. Since previously I posted photos of the Yankees Derek Jeter authentic home and away jerseys I wear them with, I also wear them with these articles of apparel occasionally.

Coincidentally, these pieces that the players wore on field were out in 2018 as well, except for the authentic hat that was revised with the New Era logo on the side in 2017.
IMG_5939.JPG
IMG_5940.JPG

I'm finally posting pictures of the Jordan XI Concord Low I've had since 2014.
IMG_5941.JPG
IMG_5942.JPG
IMG_5943.JPG
IMG_5944.JPG
IMG_5945.JPG
IMG_5946.JPG

I always liked them ever since I saw pictures of Michael Jordan wearing them at the 1996 championship parade with his street clothes. I'm glad they finally made it available for retail almost 18 years later.
my first look at these lows was the OG lows in 96 when a schoolmate of ours was wearin them while playing. I tell you how much we looked at them over and over again. they were just beautiful. of course we couldn't afford nor get them unless he was that loaded as his fam was. busturd ! :rofl:

my first look at these lows was the OG lows in 96 when a schoolmate of ours was wearin them while playing. I tell you how much we looked at them over and over again. they were just beautiful. of course we couldn't afford nor get them unless he was that loaded as his fam was. busturd ! :rofl:
You saw someone wearing which lows in '96? The "IE" low was the only OG low that released to the public.

the patent leather lows. not the IEs. not sure how he got them but dude must have connections. for certain, he was the only one that has them in our h.s. busturd.
Forget being the only one in your school with them, he must've been the only one in the world with them other than MJ and any other people Nike gifted with a pair. Unless he found fakes of them somewhere back then LOL

Back
Top Bottom