Official Jordan XI Thread

On a quick flight home with my daughter from seeing Grandma…
IMG_0596.jpeg
IMG_0570.jpeg
a few days prior……

Best Clearance Outlet pickup find I had since 2017, when I copped a pair of Kobe 11 Eulogies. These weren’t really on my radar but for $90, I couldn’t pass these up.
29CADEE6-0E06-4BA0-9E9A-3CEC661D2D23.png

Seeing Las Vegas South Outlet just took me back!!! The homie and I took a day trip to Vegas just to cop Banned 1s lol. This was the Outlet we hit. So mad we blew money in such short a time. Could’ve doubled or tripled up with how many pairs they had.

Nice to know this was the date 28 years ago when these eventual classic shoes were first seen in public view. I'll always remember seeing these and the Space Jam XI worn by Michael Jordan during the 1995 NBA Playoffs as I've reiterated in prior posts throughout various threads.

That damn SHIEN 😂😂😂 IMG_0838.jpeg

There's "bad quality..." then there's "bottom of the barrel..." and then there's Shein quality. Things that fall on the same level of Shein quality (**** that is beyond immoral yet there is no shame about it) -

- Narcissistic people
- Child predators and the likes
- "Panda" Dunk Lows (maybe just the quality)
- Every single Goddamn item on Shein

EDIT - My goodness, seeing that **** again... that **** is more offensive than racism and racism is really damn offensive.

Last edited:
An update about the revised details on the DMP XI slated for this December.

I saw that crap the other day on a different account and shared it in the "Fools..." thread because it was only appropriate to post it there. I didn't want to share it on here because I didn't want things to deviate into a cesspool of stupidity like how it goes down in other threads with MFs constantly posting irrelevant or ignorant crap in a specified thread topic.

That one is just sad. Perhaps they assume they're avoiding a copyright lawsuit by not having the Jumpman logo on the side.

At least they got it right with the patent leather cut being low like those bootleg looking XIs from 2008 to 2015.

I forgot to mention that this crap is basically just an online equivalent of imitation shoes found in the stores of Payless Shoes. Payless has been plagiarizing popular shoes and leaving off the logos and/or lettering on the finished product for decades.

You mean resellers greed, right?
definitely, I still recall recently that the AJ1 low SE Concords are out of stock while having an over-abundance of the said shoe being sold by resellers over retail. not a lot got sold and are now selling for retail. I can't buy now nor scared that they'll be gone fast since they've been sitting for months. serves them right.

Back
Top Bottom