Official Jordan XI Thread

I wore the 2019 Black/Red XI yesterday. This is one of my two favorite jerseys I like to wear with these. I also maintained my custom of wearing red on Sunday yesterday with this jersey.
IMG_6915.JPG

On-feet photo.
IMG_6917.JPG

I would be excited for these but they don’t have the mesh uppers.

You already know they were going to tweak some crap on them over 17 years later with the pending rehashed version.

I'm going to reiterate I wasn't interested in them in 2006, and it's going to remain the same for me with this December's rehashed version.

I'm already looking forward to whatever the December 2024 XI release will be.

You already know they were going to tweak some crap on them over 17 years later with the pending rehashed version.

I'm going to reiterate I wasn't interested in them in 2006, and it's going to remain the same for me with this December's rehashed version.

I'm already looking forward to whatever the December 2024 XI release will be.
Well I understand why you’d pass up on them (and why others would pass on them too since they look similar to the concords) but for me I was really hoping they would bring them back with some minor changes. However with this years release looking like ****ing **** with the trashy-*** tumbled leather uppers, I’m glad I bought a used ‘06 pair.

Well I understand why you’d pass up on them (and why others would pass on them too since they look similar to the concords) but for me I was really hoping they would bring them back with some minor changes. However with this years release looking like ****ing **** with the trashy-*** tumbled leather uppers, I’m glad I bought a used ‘06 pair.

I totally forgot to mention another primary reason I'm passing on this year's DMP XI is the fact I'm extremely happy with already having the 2018 Concord XI in that last post replying to you. I'm going to reiterate that the original 2006 DMP XI always looked like the Concord XI with the purple parts substituted with copper gold on them to me.

I agree this year's DMP XI looks somewhat like bootlegs based on the revisions on them.

That's why I'm glad I'm really picky with what I get because it ends up saving me time and effort. It also saves me space since I don't have any use for unwanted colors.

Everybody should pass on the upcoming release. Nobody buy them! Show Nike and JB how crappy they are!

I'mma get some just so they don't think it's a glitch when nobody buys them, but I'll take them back, TRUST ME. Yall make sure and don't purchase ok
Is this guy trying to do some reverse psychology on everybody here?

Back
Top Bottom