Release Date: Apr 28th, 2022 (Thursday)
Color: White/White/Pure Violet
Womens: $190
Style Code: AH7860-101

feature image
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pure-Violet-Store-List-5.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pure-Violet-Store-List-4.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pure-Violet-Store-List-3.jpg

Honestly, for me these are such a good quality shoe. Definitely a love or hate type of color way but from a material perspective I love that they actually embossed the 23 and jump man on the mid release and this release.
Over the years and wear these will age really well as opposed to other 11’s. Yes the sole will still yellow. It great knowing the 23 won’t rub away or the jump man logo
For $200+ I rather have these than the cheaper material 11’s

Kickscrew just dropped their stock for those looking.
I snagged one. Will go for a pair on release day and have my summer shoe.

These are nice, but not for a resale price. I'll gladly pass on these for what they're trying to demand for them because I'm content with the 2018 Low version that I got for retail despite my preference with mid-top for the XI.

These are nice, but not for a resale price. I'll gladly pass on these for what they're trying to demand for them because I'm content with the 2018 Low version that I got for retail despite my preference with mid-top for the XI.

If they release these I'm copping at least 4 pairs though. The Jeter lows get the most wear out of all my XIs

the only thing that I don't like about these is that they are dust and dirt magnet. if you have a furry pet dog, it is like trying to wash and pull out those dirt from their fur.

Back
Top Bottom