Official Jordan XI Thread

True but it’s still not the same as all those mega-trash low-cut, horrible overall shape retros they gave us for all those years.
all and the same. both are trash. they could have improved on it overall. cushion, material-wise. patent leather height for me don't make any difference. and please, solve that squeak issue.

all and the same. both are trash. they could have improved on it overall. cushion, material-wise. patent leather height for me don't make any difference. and please, solve that squeak issue.
It is by no means all and and the same. But hey, if you think the 2011s and the new ones are equally bad, I don’t know what you’re looking at but you’re certainly entitled to your opinion.

I solved that squeak issue a few years ago.

Last edited:
Not sure where to post this.. but is there any NT members or services online you use to restore shoes? I have a pair of 2009 space jams I tried to reglue myself and let's just say it went great until the glue process.. im throwing in the towel on the diy thing...I need the mid and outsole glued.. any help is appreciated!
What went wrong? I've got some 2001 Breds I was thinking about regluing myself.

What went wrong? I've got some 2001 Breds I was thinking about regluing myself.
Gluing the outsole to the midsole went good it was when I tried gluing the midsole to the upper it went wrong. I started from the back and by the time I got to the front I had about a half inch gap.. as frustrating as it is I'm going to remove the glue and give it one more try.. I'll post pics if I get it

Gluing the outsole to the midsole went good it was when I tried gluing the midsole to the upper it went wrong. I started from the back and by the time I got to the front I had about a half inch gap.. as frustrating as it is I'm going to remove the glue and give it one more try.. I'll post pics if I get it
Is it your first time doing this?

It is by no means all and and the same. But hey, if you think the 2011s and the new ones are equally bad, I don’t know what you’re looking at but you’re certainly emtitled to your opinion.

I solved that squeak issue a few years ago.
considering the qc issues of the retro, they are for me equally bad. solving an issue by yourself ain't an excuse no matter how you put it. it's not your job to make them work for you. just my opinion.

not saying I don't like the 11s, I love them to death but make them worth your while as they should.

goodness, I tried doing that with my extra pair. big mistake, they went from it still ok and can still be usable to complete trash. never doing any repair ever again.

They ruined these with that pee sole. Easy pass now. Was actually hoping, since they can't help themselves in making changes to their own popular designs, that they might add the J O R D A N up the lace loops. You know they're going to release one with that someday. Would have been a good opportunity for some more gold. Instead they added pee. How exciting.

Threw this in the SJ thread.. throwing it in here for visibility lol. Anyone know how SJ's fit compared to Concords or CG's??

My size 11 is a little roomy (heel slip) but the PL on SJ's are hollow (hard PL) like the Win Like 82 pair. I want to get a 10.5 but not if they will crush the pinky every wear.. would shoe stretchers even work for that lol?

Back
Top Bottom