Official Jordan XI Thread

Attachments

• Reusable-Pet-Lint-Brush-Self-Cleaning-Base-01.jpg
    Reusable-Pet-Lint-Brush-Self-Cleaning-Base-01.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 317
Lol this aint new tho theres been a sample floating around for years

Not velvet but nubuck

Nah it’s for women so it’s cool but I would probably get one if it were for men just to wear a different material upper

🤣 I know, and I actually don’t mind these. All I meant was, every other week now it seems like they “reimagine” some OG classic to the point that it’s already gotten old lol

Can someone assist with a legit check? I got these off of eBay and they went through authentication, I’m not well versed in what to look for and have looked up several videos, can’t seem to pinpoint specific details as I’m not educated with legit checking/comparison, thank you

Sidenote: the seller didn’t bother cleaning them, I will be doing so

Can someone assist with a legit check? I got these off of eBay and they went through authentication, I’m not well versed in what to look for and have looked up several videos, can’t seem to pinpoint specific details as I’m not educated with legit checking/comparison, thank you

Sidenote: the seller didn’t bother cleaning them, I will be doing so

Bump, any assistance is appreciated, thank you

Would be interesting to see a chrome mudguard (like the one pictured above) with a traditional white mesh/leather heel panel, and black Jumpman tongue/collar lining. Icy blueish/grey outsole

This one states these should have specs similar to the original 1996 version. And they are officially going by Legend Blue for sure now.

But this one states they will use the Legend Blue shade. I sure hope the finished product doesn't resemble that crappy 2014 version.

The Gratitude XI will be coming out in a cleat form.

Air Jordan 11 Mid TD Cleat Gratitude
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black
Style Code: FV5374-107
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $200

1706056410323.png

Here's another version without a photo:

Air Jordan 11 MCS Cleat Gratitude
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black
Style Code: FV5415-107
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $200

This article describes what to expect with the finished product regarding the Legend Blue XI slated to release this December.

Here's a snippet of it:

"This latest iteration of the Air Jordan 11 Retro Legend Blue is said to be a mash-up between the original Columbia and the 2014 Legend Blue. That means we can expect the shoe in its original shape, complete with higher-cut patent leather. The main difference is that Legend Blue accentuates the sneaker in its usual places instead of Columbia Blue. Besides that, this Air Jordan 11 Retro will be as true to the 1996 release as possible."

Back
Top Bottom