***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Just talking with my homies and we're thinking about attempting to walk in and cop when the doors open and getting some lunch after. ****. I haven't done that in years.

NMD is what Roshe was to Nike.

Be patient, you'll find them sitting end of year.

Pretty much. Various NMD's have already restocked multiple times, just like the Ultra Boosts. Can also already see the prices of different pairs dropping on the resale market. Outside of maybe a few colorways I wouldn't worry too much over any of them.

Pretty much. Various NMD's have already restocked multiple times, just like the Ultra Boosts. Can also already see the prices of different pairs dropping on the resale market. Outside of maybe a few colorways I wouldn't worry too much over any of them.

The mesh pairs have restocked several times over because they're cheap to make, so they overproduced them. Also, they're pretty crappy quality and are equal to a pair of Roshes. The primeknit pairs are supposedly much more comfortable.

Upcoming GG release:

air-jordan-12-black-purple.png

Copped.

Ya need to make a thread for just these.

And he found out they were fake and that his "connect" screwed him over. If anything he should be thanking everyone in here for doing him a solid.

Acutually laughed at the jokes here lol [emoji]128513[/emoji], took then back to a store I bought them at here in Brooklyn and got my money back, he swear they were legit... I'll test my luck on Saturday

It amazes me how you came in here to flex with early fakes :smh: :smh: :smh:
Haha! Why don't people just stay patient & wait until they actually release to guarantee a real pair? Is it to be "cool" or what? In the end, you get played in a lot of cases with fakes or 'unauthorized pairs' (w/e they are).

Last edited:

The mesh pairs have restocked several times over because they're cheap to make, so they overproduced them. Also, they're pretty crappy quality and are equal to a pair of Roshes. The primeknit pairs are supposedly much more comfortable.

NMD is what Roshe was to Nike.

Be patient, you'll find them sitting end of year.

Good cws of NMDs are going to have crazy resale, just like good cws of UB do.. Also, mesh NMDs are straight garbage quality.. Buying a pair of black monochromes was one of my biggest sneaker purchase regrets.

WE ALL SHALL EAT

Just got back from entering raffles-at FNL they actually RAN OUT of tickets.. This didn't even happen with Chi 1s last year so I think a ton of ppl will be coming out of the woodwork for this release. Best of luck to everyone out there and stay safe on Saturday if you pick these up from a rough area.

Just got back from entering raffles-at FNL they actually RAN OUT of tickets.. This didn't even happen with Chi 1s last year so [size=14pt]I think a ton of ppl will be coming out of the woodwork for this release[/size]. Best of luck to everyone out there and stay safe on Saturday if you pick these up from a rough area.
Yup, here come the masses :lol: I'm somewhere in that bunch
tumblr_o3n08eV4ZH1toamj8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Got 3 guaranteed pairs and a few raffles so far. Not a bad start to my day

I want a pear but won't bother me any if strike out I've learned that life goes on.

Good luck and godspeed to all you guys tho.

Don't know if this is the place for raffle codes but

Cerritos Mall: 85FDBA20EE
Montclair Mall: E861CF0017
Westfield Culver City Mall: 7625F2200F
Galleria Tyler Mall: 2A3AE354C3
Downey Mall: E2E267243F
West Covina Mall: 3DCF38EEFE
Lakewood Mall: 513050C8E6
Santa Ana Mall: F351A5C559
Riverside Mall: 2A3AE354C3
Glendale Mall: 753FF4BB3C
Pico Blvd & Labrea: CD46E7475F
Plaza Bonita Mall (SAN DIEGO)l: C680FCBFEA
Parkway Plaza (SAN DIEGO): 89AB0886BB
Mission Valley (SAN DIEGO): C7FD822D3D
Chula Vista Mall (San Diego): 51E30336A4

Last edited:
Shiekh Topanga ca - 3752A3928D

quote name="tupac003" url="/t/641956/official-jordan-xii-12-thread-new-releases/2880#post_25858432"]Don't know if this is the place for raffle codes but

Cerritos Mall: 85FDBA20EE
Montclair Mall: E861CF0017
Westfield Culver City Mall: 7625F2200F
Galleria Tyler Mall: 2A3AE354C3
Downey Mall: E2E267243F
West Covina Mall: 3DCF38EEFE
Lakewood Mall: 513050C8E6
Santa Ana Mall: F351A5C559
Riverside Mall: 2A3AE354C3
Glendale Mall: 753FF4BB3C
Pico Blvd & Labrea: CD46E7475F
Plaza Bonita Mall (SAN DIEGO)l: C680FCBFEA