***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Hey bro correct me if i'm wrong, when he said midguards was he talking about the parts where the reptile materal is on the sides of the toe box

Yes. The curved thick strip of leather from tip of toe box to the end of jumpman tab

air-jordan-12-gs-jade.png

air-jordan-12-gs-jade-1.png

Air Jordan 12 GS
Black/Silver-Jade
510815-017
July 2, 2016
$140

Via SBD

Last edited:
^
Too similar to my gamma 12's, but I do like the touch of silver.
Still hoping JB releases those Navy/Carolina blue 12's.

Might just be my feet but never had this issue with any other jordan including pre 2016 Jordan's but these are the worst fitting Jordan's ever ..... Got 11.5 in French blues too big and 11s in these and a little too tight

Disappointed

And another thing remastered my ***** just pulled my flint Greys out .... Not even close to comparing to the padding, softness, cushioning, and comfort of those

Them Jade joints pretty clean.. Should have dropped those in men's too, they all sell out anyway.

So pissed right now some scammer from ebay said my FB are not as described but yet I bought them from Champs and provides receipt. Some people SMDH
What happens in that situation? What can you do about it?

I'm thinking about selling my Ray Allens on eBay but I'm really worried someone might try some **** like that and I wanna be prepared

So pissed right now some scammer from ebay said my FB are not as described but yet I bought them from Champs and provides receipt. Some people SMDH

I'm thinking about selling my Ray Allens on eBay but I'm really worried someone might try some **** like that and I wanna be prepared
nah id try to sell those with like sole supremacy or somethin. goat app maybe

In all honesty I wouldn't even suggest selling those on eBay.

In terms of what happens in cases where a buyer claims that item wasn't as described/is fake, you either have them ship the item back, refunding the money from the jump afterwards, or have a case opened with eBay, which you'll more than likely lose. Not really too much you can do. You could try to hash things out with the buyer through messages, but if they're complaining about your shoes being fake then chances are they're only going to accept a refund. Hope to God that they are at least being honest about thinking the shoes are fake, just want a refund, and that they return the shoes you sent them with no issues. After that it's as simple as giving them a refund. In the event you refuse to do a return and they open up a case its, again, very likely you're going to lose the case and have to go through the process of the return and refund anyways.

Worst case scenario, and why I say don't even bother with eBay, the buyer's looking to scam you and keeps the legit shoes you sent him/her and sends you back some fakes.

or even worse case buyer sends you back something completely different. Had that happen selling new computer parts where they said it was broken... They didn't even send it back, sent something else and ebay still decided for them. Had proof, ebay didn't care, finally after almost a month of calling they said they would make an exception and refund me but I was still out shipping fees.

Idk how everyone saying go half size down if I did that it woulda been tight as hell cause mines one are perfect fitting, it still had glue mark etc but it still a dope shoe

Last edited:
Breds and blues are TTS perfect fit.
Idk how either. Both of my pairs came from Nike.
I have heard some issues with other pairs though.
Idk how everyone saying go half size down if I did that it woulda been tight as hell cause mines one are perfect fitting

or even worse case buyer sends you back something completely different. Had that happen selling new computer parts where they said it was broken... They didn't even send it back, sent something else and ebay still decided for them. Had proof, ebay didn't care, finally after almost a month of calling they said they would make an exception and refund me but I was still out shipping fees.

Yep, that's also a possibility and the reason i'm apprehensive about refunds. Thankfully i've been fairly lucky whenever i've sold on eBay and never had this kind of problem. My friend lost out on his Bred 11's last summer though. Dude asked for a refund for his DS pair and sent him back a beat up pair :smh: So many scumbags in the world.

Yep, that's also a possibility and the reason i'm apprehensive about refunds. Thankfully i've been fairly lucky whenever i've sold on eBay and never had this kind of problem. My friend lost out on his Bred 11's last summer though. Dude asked for a refund for his DS pair and sent him back a beat up pair
mean.gif
So many scumbags in the world.
Thats exactly what I was scared of happening when I sold my DS 72-10s.  I went through paypal though.  Told him to text me when he got them and he never did...

Back
Top Bottom