***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Yep, that's also a possibility and the reason i'm apprehensive about refunds. Thankfully i've been fairly lucky whenever i've sold on eBay and never had this kind of problem. My friend lost out on his Bred 11's last summer though. Dude asked for a refund for his DS pair and sent him back a beat up pair :smh: So many scumbags in the world.
Thats exactly what I was scared of happening when I sold my DS 72-10s.  I went through paypal though.  Told him to text me when he got them and he never did...

Well as long as you got paid and didn't have an issue that's what really matters :lol:

air-jordan-12-gs-jade.png

air-jordan-12-gs-jade-1.png

Air Jordan 12 GS
Black/Silver-Jade
510815-017
July 2, 2016
$140

Via SBD

These are really nice I'm definitely getting a pair

White line along the red on toe box.  

The reptile skin is all flat unlike my sons pair which was on point.

My sons... on point!  size 3.5 youth.  No glue stains unlike my pair.

Just got my pair.  Horrible QC.  What really upset me was the red leather on the toe section is nearly flat, no bumps.  Mind you these were purchased via Nike.Com. Very unhappy.  My son's 3.5 youth size were on point and really nice especially that red leather on the toe section.  Portion of the red midsole looks to have been rubbed off, looking white, not shown in pics.  Mine look like an UA pair.

Last edited:
View media item 2055911
White line along the red on toe box.  

View media item 2055919
The reptile skin is all flat unlike my sons pair which was on point.

View media item 2055921
My sons... on point!  size 3.5 youth.  No glue stains unlike my pair.

Just got my pair.  Horrible QC.  What really upset me was the red leather on the toe section is nearly flat, no bumps.  Mind you these were purchased via Nike.Com. Very unhappy.  My son's 3.5 youth size were on point and really nice especially that red leather on the toe section.  Portion of the red midsole looks to have been rubbed off, looking white, not shown in pics.  Mine look like an UA pair.
everyone's red part at the toe is like that for the most part. just yours remained flat...

Not gonna front, I'm feeling those nylons. Hoping they sit hard but they prob won't even tho most won't like em.

I want those to ball in

12s been so wild this year. Was originally hoping to grab the greys on disco but the way the other 12s flew...

I'm in for the Grey/White 12s. Saw them in person yesterday at Finish Line. I really like the quality and color. Better than the 2012 release. Can't wait to cop them.

Every angle on the greys look good except that top view.. The two different shades of grey I don't like. Definitely need to see these in person.

Back
Top Bottom