***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I got use to everyone needing nicknames for shoes, in fact Nike has too n that's why they seem to have a name for everything now.. So why can't we all just use ALTERNATES like Nike is calling them?

Kinda of glad I passed on the wolf Grey's, might do the same with the ones this weekend

Hasn't Lil Boosie been called out multiple times for rockin fakes?

And oh, that **** WILL NEVER catch on

Last edited:
I was at a concert once and a guitarist or whatever was wearing opposite Adidas. One was black with white stripes, the other was white with black stripes. I mean, I can "understand" the logic in that, not that I would do it, but wearing completely different shoes.....I don't know what's up with that lol

I got use to everyone needing nicknames for shoes, in fact Nike has too n that's why they seem to have a name for everything now.. So why can't we all just use ALTERNATES like Nike is calling them?

Used Tampon 12s was by far the worst nickname

mean.gif

I wanted to ask you how is the app raffle working out and is it a better alternative than the in store raffle (does it have staying power)?
So far so good a few bugs but after a few DMs on twitter they get them fix.... Its a lot better than going in the store, just pick your stores and your sz and start the countdown...I think it will have staying power because ppl, are so dependent on their phones. So in this day and age its a natural progression

So far so good a few bugs but after a few DMs on twitter they get them fix.... Its a lot better than going in the store, just pick your stores and your sz and start the countdown...I think it will have staying power because ppl, are so dependent on their phones. So in this day and age its a natural progression
True, can't wait until it's available.

missed out on the raffle because I was in the hospital. I'll try with foot sites and snkrs. If I don't get them oh well. I'm just thanking God that I'm alive and if I have to miss out on other raffles to have my life, I choose life. With that being said, I honesty would like to have these. Hopefully I'll be able to get Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom