***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

ANYONE KNOW HOW THE NYLON 12'S FIT... SAY COMPARED TO FLU GAMES?

I WEAR A 10 IN FLU GAMES AND NEED NYLONS BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE RIGHT SIZE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
nylons definitely run smaller fam. i would size down if i was you.

these are begging for blue stained white shoelaces
laugh.gif

ORDERED SOME NYLON 12'S FROM GOAT.. IM SO HYPED I LOVE THAT COLORWAY. WENT WITH A 10.5 GOING OFF OF THE ADVICE I GOT IN HERE. PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE RETURN OF THE PLAYOFFS. THE 2012 SHAPE WAS A NO GO FOR ME BUT AFTER FLU GAMES THATS MY 2ND FAV COLORWAY.

I think it will be these bkue 1es or the kobe 9 for me. Last time I want sure if s color was the mango ix low and those didn't come out how I thought they would. That makes me lean towards the kobe ix as there is too much blue to go wrong with the blue 12.

Yo @PHAMO appreciate the pm you gave me bro, mad sites to cop off of. I ended up copping off a eastbay restock and applied a nice lil discount to em too. Now I can finally scratch those purple dust GG Frieza lookin joints off the list. Next is these Cookie Monster/Grover 12s. Got every men's and GG jordan 12 released so far in this retro run except for the wings, PSNYs, and OVOs smh.. basically missed all the hyped joints :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom