***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
We all know about the flu game 12s but did y'all know that those lows are nicknamed the Zika Virus Game 12s from when MJ was on vacation and stopped to play a game of First to 5 with some impoverished inner city street youths. A mosquito had bit him earlier and the GOAT was feeling a lil weird. The Zika virus began to set in but his airness powered through it. Interestingly enough legend has it that it was never the Zika virus causing the symptoms and that supposedly MJ had gobbled up a baggie of shrooms on the flight there and was just trippin hard af during the game. Regardless of all that, MJ still beat them (the GOAT) and the low top 12s became a part of history

:pimp:

We all know about the flu game 12s but did y'all know that those lows are nicknamed the Zika Virus Game 12s from when MJ was on vacation and stopped to play a game of First to 5 with some impoverished inner city street youths. A mosquito had bit him earlier and the GOAT was feeling a lil weird. The Zika virus began to set in but his airness powered through it. Interestingly enough legend has it that it was never the Zika virus causing the symptoms and that supposedly MJ had gobbled up a baggie of shrooms on the flight there and was just trippin hard af during the game. Regardless of all that, MJ still beat them (the GOAT) and the low top 12s became a part of history

pimp.gif
roll.gif

@Deezrsackolishus  you right, this checkerboard style looks off

pimp.gif
Story Time w/ Hassan 
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
air-jordan-12-low-red-suede-preview-02-620x620.jpg

Disgusting :x

Whoever made and approved this colorway should be shown the door immediately and not given unemployment.

Last edited:
Does anyone need these that can't obtain them for, retail plus ship? I think I can help

Last edited:
yeah that was the whole point of me posting that picture, white/red and rising suns possibly on the way. idk y dude SMH for people always posting fakes to get a heads up

Just got a reservation for Deep Royal 12s in Nike+, check your inboxes. It wasn't even there 20 mins ago when I was in the app, and looked in my "mailbox" but notification just popped up...Almost ignored it..

Last edited:
Just got a reservation for Deep Royal 12s in Nike+, check your inboxes. It wasn't even there 20 mins ago when I was in the app, and looked in my "mailbox" but notification just popped up...Almost ignored it..
going through the process now for the reservation, finally a pair i want and not missing out on the reservation bcuz of late notice 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom