***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
If taxis do come out next year, they'll be a low

that might actually make more sense
let's just go with that cuz these leakers try to be down but don't know Wtf they're talkin about

Honestly unless it's something concrete then it's no reason to start either rumor of them being a mid or a low.
true but I'm just going wit that they are happening and since there's a few lows coming it only makes sense

i'm all for more lows, only 4 just isnt enough 
tired.gif
 and i'd be ok replacing my low taxi's my obsidian lows could go as well, though i may just need to clean them up and not be lazy they're not that badly creased

i'm all for more lows, only 4 just isnt enough |I  and i'd be ok replacing my low taxi's my obsidian lows could go as well, though i may just need to clean them up and not be lazy they're not that badly creased
you got it bruh, only good low to me is the 17

i'm all for more lows, only 4 just isnt enough 
tired.gif
 and i'd be ok replacing my low taxi's my obsidian lows could go as well, though i may just need to clean them up and not be lazy they're not that badly creased
those were pretty cool  with the sock thing, the 12 lows aren't bad some of the XI ie's have been pretty cool, and xx9 lows weren't to shabby though they could've used more cws

The Carolina lows were the first and I think only J I remember Ma dukes buying for me. Man I wish they'd give those a retro. As for the taxis returning, I hope the rumors are true. I'd double up for sure. I passed on the 2013 pair cuz my Cdp was still looking brand new but the past couple summers I decided to pretty much beat them into the ground. I'm not feeling the resell prices for a 2013 pair either.

IMO the only XII low worth having is anything Bibby had. The rest they can keep. 

The Carolina lows were the first and I think only J I remember Ma dukes buying for me. Man I wish they'd give those a retro. As for the taxis returning, I hope the rumors are true. I'd double up for sure. I passed on the 2013 pair cuz my Cdp was still looking brand new but the past couple summers I decided to pretty much beat them into the ground. I'm not feeling the resell prices for a 2013 pair either.
I need the yellow ones, lightnings I think?

Yo Wtf is JB doin? Savin us money
laugh.gif
speak for yourself 
mean.gif

Another one loaded with perforations?..
mean.gif
Too much grey for me anyway.
if it's gray i'll be happier as it'll be easier to keep clean, and perforations don't bother me at all, looks like they took what they did for the aj12 cmft and just turned into a aj 12 low

i had a pair of these for pt they were really comfy and that was when they would fuss at people for wearing jordans to pt bcuz they were a basketball shoe and we were suppose to only wear running shoes, oh were they mad at me for these 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yo Wtf is JB doin? Savin us money :lol:

speak for yourself :smh:
Another one loaded with perforations?.. :smh: Too much grey for me anyway.

if it's gray i'll be happier as it'll be easier to keep clean, and perforations don't bother me at all, looks like they took what they did for the aj12 cmft and just turned into a aj 12 low
View media item 2286456
i had a pair of these for pt they were really comfy and that was when they would fuss at people for wearing jordans to pt bcuz they were a basketball shoe and we were suppose to only wear running shoes, oh were they mad at me for these :rofl:
lol come on son, now I'm beginning to think you have an ocd for 12s

Yo Wtf is JB doin? Savin us money
laugh.gif
speak for yourself 
mean.gif
Another one loaded with perforations?..
mean.gif
Too much grey for me anyway.

i had a pair of these for pt they were really comfy and that was when they would fuss at people for wearing jordans to pt bcuz they were a basketball shoe and we were suppose to only wear running shoes, oh were they mad at me for these 
roll.gif
lol come on son, now I'm beginning to think you have an ocd for 12s
looks down at sig.....you might be on to something.....
eek.gif

They'll be grey.. there's discrepancy between the blog sites on the exact shade, but they're dubbed "Georgetown."

XII lows suck to me.. and when they release them in OG form it's disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom