***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

[thread="641956"]Official Jordan Xii 12 Thread New Releases/4890#post_27353838​[/thread]

roll.gif
nah i don't think i'd make a very good mod, heck i just noticed J ain't a mod anymore his upper management now as an admin oh and i found my pt shoes time to upset the higher ranks

use these for everyday pt and do test in the FKAM

wait i'm mad at you, you went in another thread talk cash money bout a pair of my 12s 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Which ones?

And he's been an admin for a few years now
laugh.gif

oh you were quoted with a very good meme if i do say so myself 
tired.gif
 has he? i swear he was just a mod when I was running the foam thread and gave it up not knowing what my work schedule would be like over here 40days and counting 
sick.gif
I don't remember lol

Blackcat 13 thread
t6cplA.gif

so kicks-crew has the CNY up.....should i bite or wait for NDC? 
nerd.gif

$45 shipping
sick.gif
 nvm i'll wait 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
look at the dace or that article.
Cherrys are debunked so far

It says Dec 26, 2016 in my browser. I thought that was pretty recent, and I was sure I saw multiple reports that Cherries were on-deck lately. If things have changed in the last 3 weeks, I apologize for misleading you.

I read on the "cherry" XII thread that someone confirmed that they weren't releasing. I hope you are right and they were wrong

Last edited:
you're getting your info from places that don't have a source but just hear rumors and run with it. Dino and someone else that know people said they aren't coming tho

I read on the "cherry" XII thread that someone confirmed that they weren't releasing. I hope you are right and they were wrong

Gotcha. Hey, my bad. I hadn't seen their SM posts, and only saw the web hits I linked to. I don't even like the Cherries and couldn't care less either way, personally

fireSuit.jpg

ready for the cigar/champagne and db 12s.....not much longer now
11s would be this year if they actually go by the pattern
no no, if you look it's the 23rd yr of each shoe, remember he retired 23yrs ago on the 9, this would actually be a great time to do some baron 9s and next yr should be the 10s, 2019 should be the return of the cigar champagne if they keep to what they've done the last 3yrs however you never know with JB but i'm hoping they maintain

hopefully if they continue the pre-set path i mean what would be special about getting c&c 11s this yr?
what's special about getting 11s anymore at all?
laugh.gif
me and you can't say that as we're not super xi fanatics, but i imagine that yr 23 will be the bastardization of the xi atleast i think that should just do it, PE abound 
roll.gif
i'm in for the suede bred 
nerd.gif
 white midsole and all 
embarassed.gif

what's special about getting 11s anymore at all?
laugh.gif
me and you can't say that as we're not super xi fanatics, but i imagine that yr 23 will be the bastardization of the xi atleast i think that should just do it, PE abound 
roll.gif
nerd.gif
 white midsole and all 
embarassed.gif
you? White midsole?
ikr 
laugh.gif
 but i'd have gotten myself the heiress had it came out in my size i'm sucker for alternate materials ext, grey suede foams, you know i ain't got much sense, i'm scheming on the non $400 wool XIs 
nerd.gif
 barring a XII doesn't drop at the same time 

what's special about getting 11s anymore at all? :lol:

me and you can't say that as we're not super xi fanatics, but i imagine that yr 23 will be the bastardization of the xi atleast i think that should just do it, PE abound :rofl: i'm in for the suede bred :nerd:  white midsole and all :wow:
you? White midsole?

ikr :lol:  but i'd have gotten myself the heiress had it came out in my size i'm sucker for alternate materials ext, grey suede foams, you know i ain't got much sense, i'm scheming on the non $400 wool XIs :nerd:  barring a XII doesn't drop at the same time 
I still need the psny 12s but I'm not going over 400

roll.gif
nerd.gif
 white midsole and all 
embarassed.gif
you? White midsole?
ikr 
laugh.gif
 but i'd have gotten myself the heiress had it came out in my size i'm sucker for alternate materials ext, grey suede foams, you know i ain't got much sense, i'm scheming on the non $400 wool XIs 
nerd.gif
 barring a XII doesn't drop at the same time 
I still need the psny 12s but I'm not going over 400
i paid $460 for them, $450 for ovo, $465 for wings 
mean.gif
 but i'm up to date on my XIIs so i can't complain nike bet not screw me over anymore, FEB better be my time

Are the CNY being released on SNKRS app I don't see it on there still
the 13s didn't show up til like monday so give it some time they'll be on there i'm sure

Back
Top Bottom