***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
today's haul includes Flu Games and UNCs, more to come in the next 2days 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
today's haul includes Flu Games and UNCs, more to come in the next 2days :pimp:

I have a pair of Flu Games I bought from P4PShoes. But, out of all the 12'same I own these feel funny. They feel half a size smaller. I've compared them to all my other 12's and they look legit. I think I'ma cop a second pair for around $250 smh...

Last edited:

today's haul includes Flu Games and UNCs, more to come in the next 2days 
pimp.gif

I have a pair of Flu Games I bought from P4PShoes. But, out of all the 12'same I own these feel funny. They feel half a size smaller. I've compared them to all my other 12's and they look legit. I think I'ma cop a second pair for around $250 smh...
my pair cost me $300 off of GOAT 
sick.gif

i tried to look around stock x and couldn't even understand the site to try and buy 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

After getting the hang of it, then it's pretty instinctive from there:

1. search for the shoe you want
2. select your size
3. buy at the current 'offer' price, or put down a price you're willing to buy at as a 'bid'

Basically it's a stock market lol

Today we'll show some some love to the NCAA champions of 2017 with the UNC COLLECTION

Now tech only one of these are UNC but we all know that the Obsidians play homage to UNC and despite the Melo's are for his Nuggets days they're better suited as a UNC, hmmm maybe I should've waited for the nubucks as well, also lace swapped the unc from gray laces to sky blueish

Last edited:
The flu game differences are real, the mold changes in the 12s are crazy, I'll have to do an '03, '09, '12, '16 comparison, I never realized how vast the mold changes were, anyways Flu Games with bred lace swap
View media item 2409871

Today we'll show some some love to the NCAA champions of 2017 with the UNC COLLECTION
View media item 2409763

Now tech only one of these are UNC but we all know that the Obsidians play homage to UNC and despite the Melo's are for his Nuggets days they're better suited as a UNC, hmmm maybe I should've waited for the nubucks as well, also lace swapped the unc from gray laces to sky blueish
aren't black nubucks a UNC one as well?

I don't think so. I think there were more Melo esque because Melo was rocking black and carolina blue as well. Remember the black 1.5s.

Then again, I guess it depends what month they came out. I think they were December 2003 right, which would be when Melo was in the league. If earlier than October, then maybe they're UNC inspired.

*edit - nevermind, I see what he was going for. He should add the Nubucks.

Last edited:

I don't think so. I think there were more Melo esque because Melo was rocking black and carolina blue as well. Remember the black 1.5s.

Then again, I guess it depends what month they came out. I think they were December 2003 right, which would be when Melo was in the league. If earlier than October, then maybe they're UNC inspired.

nah but like weren't they originally advertised as so? What my memory of what I had seen on the ogs is kinda blurry. I know it came wit a shirt... I think and a duffle bag, can't remember what was on them

not tech just like the melos arent tech but players at unc wore both bcuz it matched the uniforms, both nubucks and melos are nuggets inspired cws, makes me wish we could get some rays or paytons cws bibbys as well

if you read i hadnt gotten those back in and admitted that they shouldve been added

I remember when quickstrike meant shoes would show up out of nowhere and could be sold immediately.

Weren't the 2013 taxi limited too? I hope they mean space jam 9 limited or not limited at all. And will these have the OG shape? If not they'll look just like the 08 and 13 pair

Weren't the 2013 taxi limited too? I hope they mean space jam 9 limited or not limited at all. And will these have the OG shape? If not they'll look just like the 08 and 13 pair
08 and 13 pairs do not have the same shape, well there are some minor diff, i will eventually take the time to do a comparison of 03, 08, 13 and 16

Back
Top Bottom