***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Might be able to cop these for $165 with no tax on release day, but not sure if I should hold out a bit longer. Kinda hoping these won't be too hyped.

Can’t find any links
Usually twitter feeds will have it
Or babyj would post it
I honestly think they didn’t give out any reservations

People are gonna cop imo, for a few of them, they thinking about that jordans are (rumors) gonna be limited in the coming next years so they imagine that it will increase the "value" of some pairs (dope pair like those bordeaux)

People are gonna cop imo, for a few of them, they thinking about that jordans are (rumors) gonna be limited in the coming next years so they imagine that it will increase the "value" of some pairs (dope pair like those bordeaux)
That would be true anyway right?

That would be true anyway right?
All the "legit" source are pointing on that statement but look at the seth fowler video (jordan event) , he said that they tell him they don't know where the rumor for the navy 11s limitation is coming from (they can lie of course)
anyway i just cop my second ovo white 12s for 594€ and i think the price of this model for example are gonna going up imo!

received_1610480755681624.png

All the "legit" source are pointing on that statement but look at the seth fowler video (jordan event) , he said that they tell him they don't know where the rumor for the navy 11s limitation is coming from (they can lie of course)
anyway i just cop my second ovo white 12s for 594€ and i think the price of this model for example are gonna going up imo!

I doubt the Navy 11s will be limited, but I do believe JB will start making lesser quantities for 2018 and beyond releases. In theory this should increase the value somewhat of the current Js.

Good pick up on the Ovo 12s, they have held up value so far.

ovo did not hold value, there are plenty of $500-600 deals out there for legit pairs, but they started out in the $800-1000. anyways i need to swing by the px tomorrow and see if theyre getting these so i can scoop for the low

Back
Top Bottom