***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Psny is nubuck, then ovo black is durabuck and bordeaux is suede ! The durabuck have the better feel to me.

But what are the UNCs? They'e hard and feel like a cardboard box to the touch :lol: I mean they're nice overall but that grey feels weird, I think the Bordeaux have the best feel but we all have our opinions

Master's the worst 12, i'm a 12 lover and that's the worst comment I've ever heard about 12's

Them gold eyelets mess up a shoe that could've been perfect but instead they clash without the other silver highlights

idk obsidians are pretty disgusting.

All OG CWs > R+ CWs not open for debate unless you have 30 or more pairs of 12s

I still love my master so much! I already sold 3 pairs of 12s but those will stay in my closet !

I have mine too sitting in the closet worn once and prob never will again but they're apart of the collection so they'll always be there.....sitting in the closet :lol:

I feel you rum, I would say there are mid and low top 12's that the master's look way better than. The worst mid 12's are the 2009 pairs horrible year for the 12 horrible

Masters had the right idea, but for me they messed up the material. It feels like cardboard, not really sure what it is actually. Could've been softer and thicker, but they went with cardboard.

I feel you rum, I would say there are mid and low top 12's that the master's look way better than. The worst mid 12's are the 2009 pairs horrible year for the 12 horrible
Nah nubucks are nice and they are still the most comfortable jordan, period; hands down that I own.

Nah nubucks are nice and they are still the most comfortable jordan, period; hands down that I own.
2009 12's was worst thing ever, nubuck's and rising suns were coo but them white maroon suppose to be cherry and them wannabe flu games horrible, 2003 and 2004 best retro 12 years

idk obsidians are pretty disgusting.

tumblr_mtjtb5D4pO1r0b2hgo2_400.gif

Last edited:

Nubuck are nice, I love the sick face flu games as well

2009 12's was worst thing ever, nubuck's and rising suns were *** but them white maroon suppose to be cherry and them wannabe flu games horrible, 2003 and 2004 best retro 12 years

2003-04 we'e nice and plush sad they did away with that but I love my yellowed suns, maybe you just got bad batches bcuz mine feel great, better than the masters mos def, flu games came out amazing though and so did the gym reds in terms of quality pairs the rest were very hit and miss

Just saw the video from the real ray ray about the jordan 12 grey suede, hm really need to see them in person because it's more like a pass or a delay cop if i miss all the fire of this month

Back
Top Bottom