***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Hmm weird, none of the sizes 10 or smaller that I bought like the Masters, FB or Flus have that cardboard space saver in the box like the bigger sizes do.
Well ok, I assumed so because my sz 8 did. Maybe just the 8 did then it was the same box till the 10 and did a spacer in it to compensate

Didn' stop me from picking up but they're def tacky, matter of fact imho masters the worse 12
Worst! "Heavy words are so lightly thrown" Obviously, I can't debate a subjective matter such as a colorway preference but "worst" seems a bit harsh.

Worst! "Heavy words are so lightly thrown" Obviously, I can't debate a subjective matter such as a colorway preference but "worst" seems a bit harsh.

sorry not sorry but yeah worst, they just clash to much for me, and yeah there are some suspect cws low wolf greys looking at you, cool greys/orange looking at you as well, they still coordinate better than the masters all black silver highlights and misplaced gold eyelets :sick::smh: either all gold or all silver wouldve made them one of the best r+ cws instead they're bottom of the barrel

sorry not sorry but yeah worst, they just clash to much for me, and yeah there are some suspect cws low wolf greys looking at you, cool greys/orange looking at you as well, they still coordinate better than the masters all black silver highlights and misplaced gold eyelets :sick::smh: either all gold or all silver wouldve made them one of the best r+ cws instead they're bottom of the barrel
Strong opinion, but that’s personal.

FAX

329efcba_tumblr_ofzph9v3Gf1rkiuhro1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom