***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
If they drop all 12 pairs of XII's this year I would be in for prolly 6/12.

Only pairs i'm definitely in for at the moment are the French Blues and The Masters. I'd be down for the White OVO's, but I don't realistically ever expect to get an OVO pair.

And if the White/Red's end up being confirmed then they're also a definite cop, but the lack of information about them and that other new pair we've seen, the Bibby PE, has me worried. :smh:

Beyond that I don't want and couldn't fit the white/pink's, and plain don't like the white/grey pair we've been seeing. Flu Games are a maybe depending on what the release calendar ends up looking like around this summer. Between April and July the only thing i've seen that I definitely want is the Black Metallic V's. There's still rumored releases that they could fit into that time frame or yet to be announced releases as well. If nothing major changes though then I might end up getting the Flu Games in May, Black Metallics in July, and maybe a pair of Kobe ID's in June.

Got my pair of french blue XII lined up for purchase tomorrow at 1pm in Toronto at the Jordan store.  Cant wait!

Got my WC4s, French Blues are next 
pimp.gif

Hey do any of you guys know if the white and pink 12s will be hard to cop? i sure hope not TIA.

I doubt it. Just saw a woman rocking them at the Mall today.

Most of the XII's should be a GR outside of OVO, Labs, and icy Playoffs which I figure to be limited. IMO.

im new to this thread,
im really feeling these master 12s love the all black with hits of white and gold top lace holes, beautiful colorway.

If they drop all 12 pairs of XII's this year I would be in for prolly 6/12.
only OG cws are needed. maybe the gamma...since i struck out on that. 

thought there was 13 cws. the 5 OGs plus flint grey, french blue, nubuck, cool grey, gamma, rising sun, the new masters, and the white/unc. not counting the public school and stupid ovos.
Gammas are fire, I unfortunately had to pay resell tho...

Nice. I wish I had a real shot at them. Living outside DC means I'll only have a chance online (yeah right) and if the one tier 0 account in the city gets them. Well, at least there are some great GRs dropping this year

Back
Top Bottom