***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
The blue looks off in the last pic because the lighting was weird on my phone camera for that one.
The first two pics are the best representation of the blue on these.
They didn't come in that box either for the person asking. I just posed the shoe on top of the cement iv box.

The blue looks off in the last pic because the lighting was weird on my phone camera for that one.
The first two pics are the best representation of the blue on these.
They didn't come in that box either for the person asking. I just posed the shoe on top of the cement iv box.

Ok. I was a bit confused and thought maybe it was diff in Canada. Nice pickup. I've been digging these since day 1.

Ha...don't ask me, I'm not in charge of the decisions.
laugh.gif

I sold them but i might have some pics saved on my computer bout to go check now if i do ill put them up but anyone who has had them would know give a me few minutes

I sold them but i might have some pics saved on my computer bout to go check now if i do ill put them up but anyone who has had them would know give a me few minutes

Not that I don't believe ur story of owning them I just don't think a XII would look good iced out. IMO.

Just saw the vid and I must say those are dope asf. He doesn't really show the bottoms in the vid but who cares. Not really what I expected tho when I say ice. Was thinking like ice on a V, VI or XI. Thx for the post.

Back
Top Bottom