***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I am debating on picking up the wools for under retail. I already have the new grey suedes though, so I feel like it would be kind of redundant.

I really need to wear my flu games. It has been almost 2 years since the RD.
This!
TIme flies man. Shoes are still practically ds yet the rumor mill spins tales of another retro. :smh:
And i was shooting for em Grey 12s, but man, the year's barely started and i'm bleeding out.
At this point i'd be content with the Concord XI, Cement III and the HeGotGame XIII.
And it's a wrap on '18.

Last edited:
Been quiet up in this jaunt, anyways today is the CNY/LNY and I'm celebrating by wearing the AJ12 CNY and custom matching shirt
20180216_153213.jpg

I ended up copping the wool, they are different enough from the grey suedes I think they will take a beating.

Just told my boy about this, he asked me what should he do with his deadstock pairs of 2013's? Told him I have no idea, but I would wait and see if it is a limited QS release etc., since it basically came out of nowhere.

Definitely could use a fresh pair of taxi's. My cdp pair had started to unglue...simple fix, but still, taxi's are it.

20180216_194404.jpg

My favorite Jordan of all time. Most heads say BC3s. Most say Concords or even infrared 6s. But these are it for me. Kept this pair on ice hoping for a retro release. These are headed straight to feet now. Was hoping to take a break in March to gear up for shadow 1s/10s in April.

Back
Top Bottom