***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Should i skip the black cements that i was going to buy for resell anyway and just grab these? BC3 resell shouldn’t rise too much after some months right?

Although I hope it’s true, why is SC basing this release rumor on the same pictures that NDC has had in their database from the 2013 release. Looks to be the same imperfections in both sets of pics or am I mistaken?
https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-12-retro-taxi
SoleCollector said:
Is "Taxi" Air Jordan 12 making its way to retailers in the near future? Official images of the upcoming retro have now leaked, meaning the launch could be coming soon.

a. Why are you planning to pay resale on BC3s?
b. Buy what you like.
Just started a new job and won’t get paid till March. I’m also choosing to wait because I’m no longer in high school and won’t buy the 3s, taxis and shadow 1s in a 1 month period

I'll buy the Taxis if they are easy to get (with someones employee discount). I don't have a white pair of 12s so these will be perfect. I think the 12 might be my favorite model...

Last year was blue Js, this year is white/black lol.

Need a pair of Taxi - my first ever Jordan back when the OGs dropped

giphy.gif

Damn on air max month? With all the w i got this month? Maaan... no double up (have the cny) got to have dem. nike killing my wallet!

Back
Top Bottom