***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
There is 6 jordan 12 psny colorways + this michigan PE if i remember correctly. Fnf black and white, Fnf navy, medium olive, bordeaux, wheat and grey

Only knew about the greys and wheats.

olives were only released in Milan and Bordeaux were only released in Paris, while the wheats were released only in NYC, the kicker is there was a limited release of all three on ndeu

Can not believe I almost passed these over! What was I thinking? This are super nice. I waited until now and was lucky enough to get decent price. I can see these being wanted by many in the future if you love 12s. A definite must have!

Poor mans psnys

Are you absolutly sure ? I had the bordeaux from the first event in paris and the olive on nike europe wider release, i saw only those 2 colorways that day, neva saw the wheat release page ( only ndc offical image rumor before).
Euro resellers don’t have them... i would have them at home if it was the case for sure
Yes they did, all 3 did myself and a friend tried for them but come up short on all 3 prs

Are you absolutly sure ? I had the bordeaux from the first event in paris and the olive on nike europe wider release, i saw only those 2 colorways that day, neva saw the wheat release page ( only ndc offical image rumor before).
Euro resellers don’t have them... i would have them at home if it was the case for sure

Yeah all 3 hit and were gone in more secs, I was po'ed didn't have a chance and I thought for sure I'd wind up with at least 2 of the colorways but it was horrible, it was like 3am cat when they dropped

IMG_20180324_170102.jpg
My wife and I bieng lazy around the house.
NT denim that lays together, stays together

Back
Top Bottom