***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
IMG_20180324_170102.jpg
My wife and I bieng lazy around the house.

Can not believe I almost passed these over! What was I thinking? This are super nice. I waited until now and was lucky enough to get decent price. I can see these being wanted by many in the future if you love 12s. A definite must have!

Still need a pair.

Yeah the greys are one of my favorite shoes of last year, along with the bords. Greys are easier to wear/match though, and I love the gold accents, part of the reason why I bought the tan ones too. I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!

Yeah the greys are one of my favorite shoes of last year, along with the bords. Greys are easier to wear/match though, and I love the gold accents, part of the reason why I bought the tan ones too. I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!
I hesitated because I have the psny grey suede but man this is a total different feel and look altogether. Most definitely a tough colorway.

Need some quick help please...
2016 flu games, should I go .5 down?
For reference I have the CNY 12's and they fit well in size 12. Also, 2017 Bred 13's I had to go up to 12.5.
Everything else is a 12.

For reference I have the CNY 12's and they fit well in size 12. Also, 2017 Bred 13's I had to go up to 12.5.
Everything else is a 12.

I think the 2016 flu games run a bit roomy for sure. Half size down fit me better imo, but I tend to like my shoes fitted. TTS would fit but that toe box room was just a little too roomy for me but it was do-able. Hope that helps.

Everything else is a 12.

My true size is 10.5, although most my Jordan’s are size 11 because I have wide feet. I have a 10.5 in the flu games and they fit perfect. Hope this helps

Fresh in from Nike, and man did they put their foot in these, really good materials IMHO, the suede is a bit rough, maybe hard is the word, but the leather interior is nice, not as crsh as the PSNY but nice
20180327_175953.jpg
20180327_180002.jpg

Idc women's or not, if it' an AJ12 and it fits then it's in the closet

I was actually going to make a joke about them being worn because you said Nike put their foot in em.. but jokes on me I guess, you paid less than I. :rolleyes

Can not believe I almost passed these over! What was I thinking? This are super nice. I waited until now and was lucky enough to get decent price. I can see these being wanted by many in the future if you love 12s. A definite must have!
Still ain't gotten to em Greys, And honestly, I'd forgotten about em. Too many releases , like damn, JB going for the jugular this year.

I was actually going to make a joke about them being worn because you said Nike put their foot in em.. but jokes on me I guess, you paid less than I. :rolleyes

hey $185 so meh not bad, and i meant it figuratively like when someone cooked up something good and you say they put they foot in it

Back
Top Bottom