***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4064.JPG
IMG_4063.JPG
IMG_4062.JPG
Wow comparing them side by side I didn't think the blue would be so different.

its not my style but if im feeling them then Id imagine people who like 12s would be all over them. Maybe Im wrong

its not my style but if im feeling them then Id imagine people who like 12s would be all over them. Maybe Im wrong

They're extremely unique looking. Here in RI the kids (and women) wear 12s more than any other J. You get real used to 'em, but these are different.

It’s a toss up between those internationals and those green CP3s coming out for me.

I was able to grab a pair of Michigans on the FNL restock this morning, and even applied a 20 Rewards on it.

Michigan is my 2nd favorite college team, so I'm hoping I get a good pair to rock.

Those Japans are dope!

I was able to grab a pair of Michigans on the FNL restock this morning, and even applied a 20 Rewards on it.

Michigan is my 2nd favorite college team, so I'm hoping I get a good pair to rock.

Those Japans are dope!
I didn't think anybody without a bot would hit.

I didn't think anybody without a bot would hit.

The FNL app has been pretty good to me. Whenever they message me, I click on it instantly and go from there.

So far I've gotten the Satin AJ1's (double points that weekend on all "women's shoes")
Cap & Gown 11s, with 20 off
And now Michigan 12s, with 20 off

The FNL app has been pretty good to me. Whenever they message me, I click on it instantly and go from there.

So far I've gotten the Satin AJ1's (double points that weekend on all "women's shoes")
Cap & Gown 11s, with 20 off
And now Michigan 12s, with 20 off
Wish I had the same luck instead it always kicks me out and asks me to log in. After multiple log in errors I finally get in only to find out every size has sold out.

20180705_172604.jpg
20180705_172721.jpg

Came in from stockx of course i got a dyed M but it's cool now im considering painting the M blue entirely.....I'm considering also having it stitched

Last edited:
Has anyone had luck cleaning the M?

My pair comes in tomorrow - crossing my fingers that I get lucky with a good pair, because I'd love to keep and rock these. But I'm picky, if the M is messed up or the suede is dull, back they'll go.

Back
Top Bottom