***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
dude who said bots are fair game....
1. uses a bot
2. doesnt know what hes talking about

1 or the other, or both.

how can something be fair game, when its explicitly against the rules? TF?

Very familiar with bots. Have a firm understanding of what they do. No, I do not own or operate a bot.

Yes, I'm aware they're "against the rules".

But i'm compelled to question whether or not you know exactly how bots work and/or what the retailers are doing about it or lack thereof?

Yes, bots "spam" the web page and in a way, they prevent others from getting in. But it's more of a capacity prespective than anything else. The avantage bots have over all else is their speed. They're programmed to visit a site within micro-seconds. Faster than any human has the ability to hit refresh and visit site. There's certain capacity for how many visitors can be in a page at any given time. Eventually the bots occupy vacancy and thus not allowing for any more room from other user. Now, some human do get in of chance.

BUT here's the kicker folks: These retailers all have the technology to create a surveillance of these bots. Basically works like a vacine. In order for a vaccine to be created, you need to see what the strains look like in-order to reverse engineer a preventative. Same principle works with bots. There's only a handful of them out there, and the lines of codes tend to look the same after awhile. All these retailers have to do is create a system that stops the bots and the problem is solved.

But guess what, boys and girls: They won't do that. Why? Because they don't trust the average consumer to come and sell out. With bots, it's a 100% certainty items will move and sell out.

You guys need to think about things more thoughtfully.

Very familiar with bots. Have a firm understanding of what they do. No, I do not own or operate a bot.

But i'm compelled to question whether or not you know exactly how bots work and/or what the retailers are doing about it or lack thereof?

Yes, bots "spam" the web page and in a way, they prevent others from getting in. But it's more of a capacity prespective than anything else. The avantage bots have over all else is their speed. They're programmed to visit a site within micro-seconds. Faster than any human has the ability to hit refresh and visit site. There's certain capacity for how many visitors can be in a page at any given time. Eventually the bots occupy vacancy and thus not allowing for any more room from other user. Now, some human do get in of chance.

BUT here's the kicker folks: These retailers all have the technology to create a surveillance of these bots. Basically works like a vacine. In order for a vaccine to be created, you need to see what the strains look like in-order to reverse engineer a preventative. Same principle works with bots. There's only a handful of them out there, and the lines of codes tend to look the same after awhile. All these retailers have to do is create a system that stops the bots and the problem is solved.

But guess what, boys and girls: They won't do that. Why? Because they don't trust the average consumer to come and sell out. With bots, it's a 100% certainty items will move and sell out.

youre compelled to question wether i know how bots work but you talking like bots can easily be stopped. those thousand dollar bots come out with frequent updates by the developers. thats why its so hard to stop bots. they adjust to whatever measures the retailers come up with.

bots can be curbed and contained to an extent. but never will they be stopped 100%. maybe for a week or so after new security measures are put up. but after that week, an update will be pushed out for the bot and itll be back to business.

and no, bots are not fair game. dont care what u say. the argument that eveyone else does it so its fair game, is weak at best.

NBA is basically a year round sport. They have the entire month of July with Summer league blowing up and free agency. I love it cause lawd knows baseball highlights are the worst.

youre compelled to question wether i know how bots work but you talking like bots can easily be stopped. those thousand dollar bots come out with frequent updates by the developers. thats why its so hard to stop bots. they adjust to whatever measures the retailers come up with.

bots can be curbed and contained to an extent. but never will they be stopped 100%. maybe for a week or so after new security measures are put up. but after that week, an update will be pushed out for the bot and itll be back to business.

and no, bots are not fair game. dont care what u say. the argument that eveyone else does it so its fair game, is weak at best.

All of this is just not true, man.

Wanna know how to stop bots? Make it 1 order per credit card. That's it.

The retailers are screwing you over. The sooner you realize this, the quicker you'll be able to move on from your delusions

All of this is just not true, man.

Wanna know how to stop bots? Make it 1 order per credit card. That's it.

The retailers are screwing you over. The sooner you realize this, the quicker you'll be able to move on from your delusions

youre delusional if you think 1 order per CC is gonna stop bots. remember when nike made it so you had to have a verified number per account in an effort to stop bots, multi entries and multi accounts? howd that work out? worked out great for the burner phone industry. dudes simply got extra numbers.

1 per CC? u think dudes gonna sit there and be like awww shucks i only got 1 CC? naw, they going to rite aid, walmart, walgreens and giftcards will be bought and $200+ will be loaded onto each.

quit while youre far, but not super far behind.

So you're saying it's ok to cheat the system just because no one is enforcing any prohibition on it?

Got my Michigan 12s in, also got the common flaw with the blue stained and wrinkled "M" Logo on the tongue. It is what it is. I'm on the fence about keeping these. I'm a sucker for 12s, one of my fav models. The box is dope too and the whole PSNY material feel to it. I can see myself rocking these, but at the same time it would of been better if the whole Michigan theme had meaning to me but it doesn't lol and the retail price tag was high on them. I'll probably hold on to them....

Attachments

• IMG_8516.jpg
    IMG_8516.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 43
Im good on those, my Gym Red joints are DS... Im starting to realize i dont like all red shoes... Now all blue thats a different story and no, im not into any gang foolishness... Just prefer blue over red

Back
Top Bottom