***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
im a size 10.5 in air max 1's, and jordan 3's. In these should i get 10.5 or size down to a 10? Hear people say they run big

So is everyone pretty confident that these CP3 12s will hit significant discount levels??

I’m not sure
Only select retailers got these
Certain places like villa and shoe palace didn’t get them(online) but hibbetts got them
Seems strange
My guess is if they sit long enough it will hit around $150

Just got mine off SNKRS.

Anybody put white laces in these?
fc13tAQ.gif

Held today....the nylon bothers me more than I thought. Looking like a pass the same way I will on the Melo 13

Those are a must.

Thinking about buying sole protectors for the first time ever since I have so many 12s with white bottoms now, but they are so damn expensive. Are they the type of thing you can transfer from one shoe to another or are they pretty much trash once you take them off of a shoe? I'd like to buy the heavy duty ones but they're like $28 each on their site which is crazy since I'd need at least 5 or 6 of them. Ugh. Anyone have any advice?

Those are a must.

Thinking about buying sole protectors for the first time ever since I have so many 12s with white bottoms now, but they are so damn expensive. Are they the type of thing you can transfer from one shoe to another or are they pretty much trash once you take them off of a shoe? I'd like to buy the heavy duty ones but they're like $28 each on their site which is crazy since I'd need at least 5 or 6 of them. Ugh. Anyone have any advice?
Waste of money. $28 for some precut plastic...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom