***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Recently dropped these off to get restored.. supporting a kid in my neighborhood who is working on his craft & trying to make some change.. Once the sole started to yellow on my obsidians I started using both as work boots cutting grass etc..

I’m hoping when i get these back I can put them in my beater rotation.. aside from the aging, dirt, etc these are in a pretty good condition creasing wise.

Sidenote: anybody know the length of the shoelaces? these are a sz.9

Attachments

• 774AC754-6F21-4A0D-AA71-B3D7A7BD59D1.jpeg
    774AC754-6F21-4A0D-AA71-B3D7A7BD59D1.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 6FB6FB81-39FC-41D6-AEB2-71C513A5D157.jpeg
    6FB6FB81-39FC-41D6-AEB2-71C513A5D157.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 371
  • 84CEC66F-262B-4B48-8969-37F29FCBCE59.jpeg
    84CEC66F-262B-4B48-8969-37F29FCBCE59.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 388
Possibly looking to get back into 12s. I trimmed down alot of my collection and only have the french blue pair left. I figure I will wait for retros of the ogs since the last renditions of each weren't very good. That being said, the biggest turn off of the 12 for me has been the crappy color blocking. The model is the easiest to colorblock, a white or black base with a different colored panel. Sounds simple right? All the ogs were blocked in this way, except the obsidian pair which used obsidian but still had the 2 tone color blocking. The amount of color ways that do not stay with this is amazing, and I will say the 12 might be the most butchered retro because of this. That being said, there are 2 recent pairs that have gotten my attention, the black and blue pair and the white amd grey pair. What are the thoughts/consensus on these 2? Also, any other recent 12s in the blocking i am missing? I love the gammas but not for 350. Thanks in advance!

Possibly looking to get back into 12s. I trimmed down alot of my collection and only have the french blue pair left. I figure I will wait for retros of the ogs since the last renditions of each weren't very good. That being said, the biggest turn off of the 12 for me has been the crappy color blocking. The model is the easiest to colorblock, a white or black base with a different colored panel. Sounds simple right? All the ogs were blocked in this way, except the obsidian pair which used obsidian but still had the 2 tone color blocking. The amount of color ways that do not stay with this is amazing, and I will say the 12 might be the most butchered retro because of this. That being said, there are 2 recent pairs that have gotten my attention, the black and blue pair and the white amd grey pair. What are the thoughts/consensus on these 2? Also, any other recent 12s in the blocking i am missing? I love the gammas but not for 350. Thanks in advance!

black and blues are at the bottom of my list of 40+ 12s that said there are plenty with the white or black color blocking, i'll have pics up in about a month or so since things are happening much sooner than anticipated

black and blues are at the bottom of my list of 40+ 12s that said there are plenty with the white or black color blocking, i'll have pics up in about a month or so since things are happening much sooner than anticipated
They had a funky material on the paneling correct? I am a sucker for blue colorways so they did catch my eye.

The black and blue pair was easily my release of the year for 2019. So simple yet so amazing, just the way the 12 should be as you said. Simple colour blocking, don't try to do too much with them.

Just did an actual count, sheesh, 47/49 pairs of available men/women size 10.5/w12-11 store released AJ12s, there's a part of me that can taste completion, and a part of that taste is disgust, who TF needs 49prs of AJ12s oh and there's what 2prs releasing this yr, WTF?!? :lol:
I'm with you, though a bit more ....restrained:lol:

Just did an actual count, sheesh, 47/49 pairs of available men/women size 10.5/w12-11 store released AJ12s, there's a part of me that can taste completion, and a part of that taste is disgust, who TF needs 49prs of AJ12s oh and there's what 2prs releasing this yr, WTF?!? :lol:
All those different pairs and yet these mother****ers in Beaverton have locked the playoff mids and the white/reds in the back of the vault with no parole date in sight :rofl: :stoneface: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom