***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
top 8?
tenor.gif
IThe actual Payton PE was the top Jordan 12 of all the 12’s I’ve ever had, the pair coming out is one of the better non OG color retros

Now we just need cherry 12’s gone right, all stars and white with unc like Melo PE

1. Taxi
2. Black red
3. Playoff
4. White red.
5. "Reverse Taxi" yeah I said it. :D
Never really cared for much else.

Wouldn’t Reverse Taxi be the Playoffs? Lol

July is going to be pretty expensive with these and the UNDFTD inspired AJ1s...

Last edited:
Outside of all pe’s and samples

1. Cherries OG not 09 retro garbage
2. Obsidians OG
3. Black red OG
4. Melo 04 white unc bottom
5. All star OG
6. Taxi OG
7. White ovo

This list could change for me after I see the black yellow, black purple, and stone blue pair in person

I’m not trying to start an argument I honestly value your opinion and posts greatly but I was just curious of how many XIIs do you think are better than these. Thank you.

TOP 5 no particular order would be the OGs
6 flu games smiley fan fav colorway with awesome extras and i like the nubuck
7 Wings concept and thought put into these are just flawless
8 2019 CNY i love the concept of these with the rip away fabric
9 PSNY Bordeaux Paris these are my fav PSNY of the 4-5prs (pending M as one per se)
10 All Red despite the crazy that is the 2 possible materials you can't go wrong with all red
11 Ovo W i should honestly hate these bcuz of nike screwing me on cancelling my snkrs win but they're still a really good executed design
12 Ovo B that sting ray though
13 Rising Flag concept is flawless and idc that mine have started to yellow bcuz the patent is still a cool thought
14 reverse cherries ya'll know what time it is
15 low w pink because it was the first women shoe i remember being able to be bought in a mens and it's a really clean colorway

i think 15 is enough and i think more are better but i'm not a huge fan of the color yellow, heck the M are prob my least favorite pair followed but the all blues

The other Jordans on my radar are the Kobe-esque Black AJ3s, UNDFTD AJ1s and the Black/Red Jordan 85 Racers.

I don’t see Jordan brand topping these I’m not feeling as bad about selling my Payton pe’s after seeing the on feet pics

Just curious how much did you sell the PEs for?

gary-payton-air-jordan-12-pe-1.jpg

gary-payton-air-jordan-12-pe-2.jpg

ngrx9vqmqablljt9qrov.jpg

Compared to the OGs, I like how they changed metal lace holders from Gold to Black! It looks more sleek! My only complaint about the GRs is the White Text on the heel tab. Nonetheless, these are a DAY ONE cop. Doubles are likely!

Come July, I can give these a break. One of my favorite Black/Yellow sneakers to wear...
Kobe AD Exodus iD - Bruce Lee.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom