***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Taxis dropped what? In '13? That's 7 years. I think it'd make sense to wait 3more years for 10th anniversary or something. Can't shake the feels it's a bit recent since the last release.
Could be cus of all em variants too. Reverse that, Chinese New Year or whatever..

Taxis dropped what? In '13? That's 7 years. I think it'd make sense to wait 3more years for 10th anniversary or something. Can't shake the feels it's a bit recent since the last release.
Could be cus of all em variants too. Reverse that, Chinese New Year or whatever..
Ten years is on the long side of their retro cadence. It was seven years between Concords. The 10-year anniversary of a retro drop has no significance, really. If they wanted to do something like that, they should’ve retroed in 2006 and 2016, which would’ve been 10-year intervals since they actually debuted in late ‘96.

Ten years is on the long side of their retro cadence. It was seven years between Concords. The 10-year anniversary of a retro drop has no significance, really. If they wanted to do something like that, they should’ve retroed in 2006 and 2016, which would’ve been 10-year intervals since they actually debuted in late ‘96.
You’re fine for a long time, you have the 34 low coming. :D

Those are copped!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh i wished they'd stop with these damn blue AJ12s
I'm kinda on the fence with those.
One, that's a render, I'll wait.
Two, hope it isn't the cardboard from the all-red 12s. Remember that too look like nubuck in the pictures.
Three, purple isn't really my goto, but like I said, I'll wait.

I'm kinda on the fence with those.
One, that's a render, I'll wait.
Two, hope it isn't the cardboard from the all-red 12s. Remember that too look like nubuck in the pictures.
Three, purple isn't really my goto, but like I said, I'll wait.

if it's purple it'll be a one wear bought for the collection kinda deal, my obsidians are the only blue jordan i've worn multiple times, both low and mid vers. but the M (though no big surprise there) all blue, the other 2-3 UNCs (i've lost count at this point) i've all worn once and they just sit in the closet

As long as it’s been since the various OG colors have retro’d, I would hope it’s merely because they are planning to make them as close to the Og as possible like they’ve done with the 11’s. Otherwise we’re going to have to assemble like the Avengers on Gentry BA 😂

As long as it’s been since the various OG colors have retro’d, I would hope it’s merely because they are planning to make them as close to the Og as possible like they’ve done with the 11’s. Otherwise we’re going to have to assemble like the Avengers on Gentry BA 😂

we might as well assemble then because we know that ain't happen, if they at least match the quality of the remastered flu games it's a win that we "can"(don't have to though) accept

Back
Top Bottom