***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
FNL is THE worst. JD Sports as well.

20200822_094752.jpg

After a bunch of raffle/reservation L, I hit on Eastbay after a solid 45 minutes+ of spamming ATC on the 4 FLX sites on rotation. There has to be a better way. Lol.
Excited though, this will be my first pair of almost obsidians since the originals released.

What is going on with hibbetts?
Now instead of getting instant soldout
I can add to cart but once I try to checkout it keeps asking me to press and hold thinking I’m a bot
Then when I do nothing happens
Then I get a product not found page

You’re really going to feel bad after mamba week. They’re going to bot this up like crazy. I really want the jersey and the what if’s, but if I could cop the Lakers and graffiti too I’ll be happy

I was happily able to cop a pair via Finishline's website.

I think the concept of using indigo on the upper and getting a unique patina over time is a great concept. I imagine the results will be similar to the Air Jordan 2011. Plus, I always wanted tonal laces [matching the upper] for my Obsidians -- even tried dying a pair with no success.

I'm ready to have them in hand.

^^thats awesome for you then dude... seems like you’re getting the obsidians you always wanted. I think the tonal look is rad myself, however I’ll be throwing in a white set of ropes day one just so I can fake it til I make it 😂

I personally had these Rolodex’d as blasphemous imposter garbage from jump and would just scroll on by when I saw them on sites.... then I watched the Nightwing video and saw the material quality and immediately sat my alarm for 9:57am so I could be ready haha

I practice for future releases on the footsites....I can't get through on these to save my life anymore. Mashing ATC gets the access denied and I can't sit all day for this anymore. Those sites are such trash now

After I got in line on snkrs I hit up all the footsites
FTL FTA and champs it went straight to the new splash page
But eastbay loaded right up
I went to releases clicked on the shoe and it added to cart on the first try
I checked out without any problems
Then after I completed my order I got access denied on all 3 footsites

I’m confused with what the upper is on indigo.. they look like leather on SNKRS, but someone posted a pair that looked nubuck/suede on social media. Color also varies by pic.. but I gather they’re quite a bit lighter than obsidian.

Need to see what these look like after they have been worn down a bit. Not sure how much they would get worn Have flints, unc 9s and win like 82s. But I know we are not getting real obsidians for a while since they released these smh.

Back
Top Bottom