***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Looks like my JD order might stick, shows up in orders as processing. It even let me use a $10 coupon they sent recently. They were a pretty tough cop despite the apparent lack of interest and “brick” statements on social.

Tried Sheikh first and got oos after payment, usual L on SNKRS, errors on footapps, and frozen screen/bot bs on hibbert. Then prob 10 ghost chgs between FNL/JD before I got one to go. Noticed I actually got thru que on snipes about 45 min after drop, but only needed 1.

You'll probably still get em tho just screen shot your W and get there when they reopen
I’m at another mall trying to see if they have any extras they can give me. If not, I did screenshot my reservation and hopefully they open back up on Monday.

Hope no one ends up getting a black replacement box
Hate to say it but someone always ends up getting one

I was about 15 seconds away from checking out at another location when the manager came up and made me scan my QR code. Said I can’t get my reservation at this location and the location I am supposed to pick them up at won’t be open until Sep. 4 and I can pick them up there....

Looking forward to wearing jeans again...

20200822_185004.jpg

So its been awhile since i ordered from Shoe palace, Still have not received a confirmation email, should i be worried? Is there a place on the website where you can check order stat

^^ I like those jeans man. How’s the quality on these bad boys? Mine are coming Thursday and I’ll just harass y’all until they get here I guess lol

Really surprised there wasn't more interest on these here... I mean the black/yellow pair got 54 pages but no one even bothered to make a dedicated thread for these and they **** all over those other shoes both in quality in colorway.

Despite that... didn't make these any easier to cop because of that.

Sometimes SP doesn’t send order or shipping confirmations
But if it’s under order history for the most part you should be ok
One time it said shipped under order history but I never got tracking
Had to email them for the tracking number

After taking massive Ls on this Indigo 12 release, one of my boys told me to stop by his house after work....

048F6A20-0DC5-443A-AC25-7C93DE4406BC.jpeg

He had these bad boys waiting for me, he said he won them thru SNKRS and that I could get them if I wanted them! Of course I took em! What’s funny is that I wore the Orlando Penny 2s to go to his house which is kind of similar CW lol.

911F7F11-268E-48CA-811D-129394E41207.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom