***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
It was the opposite for me. I was literally checked out in a minute and just received order confirmation from NDC. Now for shipping. I wish the Masters were this easy.

Yeah this was really ridiculous.  Sold out immediately, even when using the online timers.  How can it be sold out immediately.

I got a 6 and a 6.5 on ndc (not positive what size will fit my wife better) struck out on all pairs for my daughter. Will have to pay resell. Shouldn't be like this for kids and woman's shoes lmao.

I got a 6 and a 6.5 on ndc (not positive what size will fit my wife better) struck out on all pairs for my daughter. Will have to pay resell. Shouldn't be like this for kids and woman's shoes lmao.

It will be as long as you are willing to pay resale.

Nike.com only showing 9.5 as OOS on GS pairs. Seems like other sizes are checking out now though.

Feels like bots are holding lots of pairs.

Harder to cop than yeezys for me. Only ordered one pair and it wasn't from US. Bots killin FNL and footsites

Last edited:
Until you try adding to cart.

They don't add straight to cart, but you can at least add it and wait in line, indicating that they're not sold out of those sizes yet and they're being held in carts.

Larger sizes are starting to sell out though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom