***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
They don't add straight to cart, but you can at least add it and wait in line, indicating that they're not sold out of those sizes yet and they're being held in carts.

So, if you add to cart and it says sold out.....what does that indicate?

Last edited:
just got another one ndc 
nerd.gif

Welp, babygirl gonna be mad cause poppa don't do resell :frown: "what kinda world is when a pink Jordan is hard to get. I blame cam.

Like I said its cut throat, theyre going in on youngins , no cease in fire.

Wont even let Kids eat. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

couldnt even secure a baby sixe for my daughter lol. this was a terrrible release, women are going psycho over them

So, you mean to tell me...Sold out means.....they are Sold out? thats crazy.

not on ndc it doesnt. ive seen many times that sold out screen only for there to be sizes still think the trafic makes the site go haywire

My daughter didnt even know she was getting em as a easter gift.
It really sux for those with kids who knew these were dropping, and had high hopes of their moms and/or pops getting em for em.
Guess thats life though ,gotta get to know dissapointment at some point.
Welcome to the sneaker game lil peeps.

Last edited:
Man... My 15yo daughter is pissed!! First NDC cancels her master 12 last week and now this fiasco with these pink shoes!!.. I went to 3 malls and about 9 stores this morning and it was a damn near riot everywhere.

The resale value on these shouldn't be too high. At least for the smaller sizes. Just strolled in to local fl and they had pairs. Only sz 7.5 and lower left when I went in though.

Submitted on FNL using a GC but told me i had an invalid CC number...WTF? Tried again with the GC and the CC number .....Splash!

Many sizes on FNL were already sold out. 7.5 was the biggest available around 10:45 eastern time.

Last edited:
not on ndc it doesnt. ive seen many times that sold out screen only for there to be sizes still think the trafic makes the site go haywire

If It Doesn't, Please Let Me Know Homie..... Tryin To Cop A Pair For My Ex After Hearing She Lost Her Father To Cancer At XMas.... Hoping These Might At Least Help Put A Smile Back On Her Face... Still Sitting In Line :rolleyes

Last edited:
Submitted on FNL using a GC but told me i had an invalid CC number...WTF? Tried again with the GC and the CC number .....Splash!

Many sizes on FNL were already sold out. 7.5 was the biggest available around 10:45 eastern time.

very common on finish line. its a crap shoot.
i finally got thru on a 7.5

Back
Top Bottom